By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which japanese company should Microsoft buy?

Which one should Microsoft get ?

MistWalker, I love Lost o... 7 20.59%

Cave, we miss there shmups Phil fund them plz 0 0%

Both 4 11.76%

Some one else 4 11.76%

None, Mist walker or cave 0 0%

None, noone at all 19 55.88%

Total:34

Sony

Around the Network

It’s a bit complicated for a foreign company to buy out a Japanese company from what I understand. It would be great if they bought mystwalker... I just don’t see it happening. I would love somebody to buy sega though. They seem to be incredibly mismanaged... they have been sitting on a gold mine of IP’s and doing nothing about it...

Konami

dx11332sega said:
gergroy said:
It’s a bit complicated for a foreign company to buy out a Japanese company from what I understand. It would be great if they bought mystwalker... I just don’t see it happening. I would love somebody to buy sega though. They seem to be incredibly mismanaged... they have been sitting on a gold mine of IP’s and doing nothing about it...

Zenimax an american company owns a japanese company called Tango gameworks they make evil within series though :(

Didn’t say it was impossible, just complicated.

Nintendo, to stop the exclusivity bullshit. And if they have money left over Sony.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

None whatsoever. Microsoft should sell their game franchises.

I would preffer none, or one that I don't buy games from =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Platinum Games and From Software.

They've got history with Koei Tecmo, so I'd say them.

CaptainExplosion said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Konami

But then no more Belmonts in Smash. -_-

Konami and Nintendo