By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ok, E3 presentations are over. Who won?

Who won E3 2019?

EA 2 0.75%

Microsoft 19 7.17%

PC Gaming show 1 0.38%

Bethesda 4 1.51%

Square Enix 45 16.98%

Ubisoft 5 1.89%

Limited Run 0 0%

Devolver Digital 4 1.51%

Nintendo 173 65.28%

Other 12 4.53%

Total:265
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Jaicee said:

Keanu Reeves. Everyone write him in! You know he was the real winner!

Be honest to yourself.lol

John Wick, mother fucker!! :D

Last edited by CaptainExplosion - on 13 June 2019

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Be honest to yourself.lol

John Wick, mother fucker!!

What's wrong  ?

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
CaptainExplosion said:

John Wick, mother fucker!!

What's wrong  ?

Nothing, I'm praising him. :)

CaptainExplosion said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

What's wrong  ?

Mother fucker !

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Mother fucker !

Yeah, 'cause he's John Wick, mother fucker!! :D

How can E3 2020 top that for celebrity appearances?

Around the Network

twintail said:
trent44 said:

*chuckles*

Yea, Nintendo had the best presentation, pacing, actual gameplay, actual launch dates, etc.

Thinking about it, it was probably one of Nintendo's best directs overall.

I think you can find better directs that weren't comprised mostly of ports and remasters. 

Maybe. Personally I'm happy with ports, remasters, new stuff, old stuff, whatever. If it's a game I want to play and it's on the hardware I want it on, it's a win. There were several games that I can't wait to buy or buy again!

Twitter: @d21lewis

d21lewis said:

twintail said:

I think you can find better directs that weren't comprised mostly of ports and remasters. 

Maybe. Personally I'm happy with ports, remasters, new stuff, old stuff, whatever. If it's a game I want to play and it's on the hardware I want it on, it's a win. There were several games that I can't wait to buy or buy again!

I'd like Nintendo to do a compilation cartridge of the Donkey Kong Country trilogy, Donkey Kong Land trilogy, Diddy Kong Racing and Donkey Kong 64.

d21lewis said:

twintail said:

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with what you are saying. As long as something comes along that interests you that is great.

I just find it strange that an E3 based presentation primed around so much port/ remaster content is lauded as one of the greatest things to happen to E3. Honestly, that speaks volumes to me with how irrelevant E3 is becoming more than anything else tbqh.

But yeah, there is some good stuff coming to the Switch

Nintendo. Their direct was short and to the point and stacked with content. They've come a long way since the Wii days.

Snesboy said:
Nintendo. Their direct was short and to the point and stacked with content. They've come a long way since the Wii days.

They weren't so bad during the Wii days. The Wii U days on the other hand, ugh. >.<