By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III DLC 'Re:Mind' announced

Rob5VGC said:
Dulfite said:

Yeah but with Kh the complete edition won't be done another decade...

KH1: March 28, 2002

KH1 Final Mix: December 26, 2002

KH2: December 22, 2005

KH2 FM (Remake of Chain of Memories is included): March 29, 2007

Birth by Sleep (Episode 0): January 9, 2010

Birth by Sleep FM (Playable secret episode is added): January 20, 2011

Could you not follow people and talk shit about this game because it is KH, a series only ignorant folk like to target?

This true tea

OT: Great, this'll be the first game ever I buy DLC for, all this new content is like the Final Mix version of the previous games only that you won't be having to buy the game again like back then (and the worst part is that those Final Mix versions were Japan-only for a while).

Around the Network

Well damn. Maybe it was a good thing that I couldn't afford KH3. I was gonna wait until I had money, then get TSSF, play the games I've missed, and then get KH3. But now I'm thinking I should wait for KH3 Final Mix. But if I do that, PS5 will be coming out soon, and they'll probably make a complete KH collection for it, so I might as well wait for that. I waited 13 years for KH3, I can wait a bit longer.

Rob5VGC said:
Dulfite said:

Yeah but with Kh the complete edition won't be done another decade...

Could you not follow people and talk shit about this game because it is KH, a series only ignorant folk like to target?

Shhhh, he still thinks it took Square13 years to release the next KH game after KH2.

Playable Xion(aka best KH character) incoming!!!

Kowan said:
Rob5VGC said:

Shhhh, he still thinks it took Square13 years to release the next KH game after KH2.

It did take them 13 years to make the next mainline game. Spinoffs don't count. I love Kingdom Hearts, but SE really dragged this whole saga out way too long, and I'm still mad at them for it. And I don't hate the spinoffs either. 358/2 Days holds a special place for me. But damn, KH2->KH3 13 years? Come on SE. Not cool.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
HylianSwordsman said:

It did take them 13 years to make the next mainline game. Spinoffs don't count. I love Kingdom Hearts, but SE really dragged this whole saga out way too long, and I'm still mad at them for it. And I don't hate the spinoffs either. 358/2 Days holds a special place for me. But damn, KH2->KH3 13 years? Come on SE. Not cool.

None of the games are spinoffs though.

Unless you mean filler which in this case the only game that is filler is Re:Coded.

BBS and 3D were mentioned by Nomura as mainline titles specifically during interviews.

Well I disagree with Nomura. There's a reason KH3 has a 3 at the end.

BasilZero said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Well I disagree with Nomura. There's a reason KH3 has a 3 at the end.

lol okay then, whatever you say Jan.

"Well I disagree with Microsoft. There's a reason Xbox One has a One at the end."

l0l

That's not a fair comparison and you know it.

BasilZero said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Its as reasonable as your assumption over the decision making of a creator of his own series.

Stick to playing games.

lol thank you.

I agree with Basil here, BBS, 3D and even 358/2 Days are all fundamentally important to understand a lot of what is going on in Kingdom hearts 3. I certainly wouldn't want to play KH3 without knowing the story they told

BasilZero said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Its as reasonable as your assumption over the decision making of a creator of his own series.

Stick to playing games.

I made no assumption over the decision making of the creator. And yours is not a reasonable comparison at all. Xbox One is a strange naming convention that pays no attention to numerical order. KH3 has a three at the end because it continues the main story arc last visited in KH2. Sure, all the spinoffs have important details for KH3, but there's nothing unreasonable about me wanting them to get back to the story and stop complicating it with all these side stories. And there's nothing unreasonable about calling a deck building card based battle system with "worlds" that are just skins over a castle's walls like Chain of Memories a spinoff to a game about traveling between Disney Worlds through interdimensional travel and fighting with a traditional ARPG fighting system.

And I'm not here to play games, I'm here to discuss them. If you want to play games, VGChartz is not where you should be. It's a forum. Not a game console.