By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apex Legends losing momentum

I appreciate Respawn not wanting to overwork their staff, but at the same time the pass wasn't great.
I honestly think they should just use other IP for their season gear etc... like season 2 being Mass Effect or something.

that said, I see AL as a theme park. I will come back for next season. I have had my fun for now.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Jigsawx1 said:

I played it alot the last weeks and it neverr crushed

Console or pc? Apparently quite a few crashes on pc. Borderline none on console.

I've had disconnects on xbox. Never a crash though. There is an odd audio bug though when I seem to hot drop and a few other squads land close. Skulltown, mostly... Lol.

I've only played on PC. I'd have a complete crash to desktop once every 3-4 games without fail. Sometimes more often.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
ironmanDX said:

Console or pc? Apparently quite a few crashes on pc. Borderline none on console.

I've had disconnects on xbox. Never a crash though. There is an odd audio bug though when I seem to hot drop and a few other squads land close. Skulltown, mostly... Lol.

I've only played on PC. I'd have a complete crash to desktop once every 3-4 games without fail. Sometimes more often.

I've played over 1500 games in total on ps4. Not a single crash yet. 

think-man said:
outlawauron said:

Yeah. There are benefits of a closed system. This is one of them.

You get that weird sound bug when you hot drop?

ironmanDX said:
think-man said:

Yeah. There are benefits of a closed system. This is one of them.

You get that weird sound bug when you hot drop?

Nope, I can honestly say the game has performed almost sublime for me. Aside from the odd moon walk game, which hasn't happened in about 2-3 weeks.