By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll. Choose the next 70 - 120 hours of my gaming time. Ace Attorney VS Dangonropa trilogies. (Ps4)

Dial 911, the roof is on fire.

Phoenix Wright: Pet detective. 15 44.12%

Dangonropa 1/2 matrix reloaded. 14 41.18%

I have no dog in this fight. 5 14.71%

Total:34

Danganrompa! Danganrompa!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Ace Attorney, is very well rounded with its arcs and characters, with only a few annoying cases across the entire franchise, plus its legendary soundtracks.

Danganronpa leans more on the acquired taste side, besides some cool twists, this very love or hate aspect of the cast could potentially sour part of the experience.

John2290 said:

Episode 4 and the D-l6 incident down, felt really satisfying even though it was really simple (apart from the first trial, which made no sense at all for the first half of it, just felt like I had to press with no reason). Just simple enough so you can play passively and in chunks while not complicated enough to hold you up so the game has progressed very smoothly with nothing obtuse.

I like this a lot more than the lucusarts adventure style games and more so than a tell tale choice novel type game. The only thing in this genre I can think of that is better, is Heavy rain and Detroit become human. I would love a Hank and Connor detective game with this style of court system, perhaps an other legal android as a playable character to bridge the gap and maybe a prosecutor too. Now that would be a genre defining game however I fear David cage can't see past his own bloated sense of grandeur and has a  need to paste it into his work so we won't be getting anything that grounded.

Sometimes, they do rely a bit much in blindly pressing witnesses, but still, CH4 an absolutely fantastic story and the payoff is always super satisfying.