By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kirby007 Reviews #2 Boom Blox

I once threw fireworks in a dumpster. Just to see what it was like.
How did it feel like you ask? it was INCREDIBLE. It felt way better than expected.

the consequence of that fireworks blowing up in the dumpster was fierce, and that made it incredible.
Because how bigger the consequence, the more powerful you feel, with me being the cause of that ruckus.
It is the overwhelming pleasure of causality, cause and consequence.
I must admit it appears that this is a typical men's activity.
It is not often you see women using fireworks, brick, horns or firm handshakes.
I view it like this : women can put new life on this little world of ours, so they exist anyway.
We men also need a reason to exist, thus we cause havoc, ruckus and chaos by throwing fireworks,
yelling the loudest when in political debates or when playing Boom Blox with our mates.

Guys, what a mighty fine game is Boom Blox.
It's a real game, but doesn't look good.
But that is fine, nothing else matters when the blocks fall properly and towers collapse convincingly.
And let me tell you, they do fall properly and the towers do collapse convincingly.
Turn the view anyway you want it, aim somewhere on the bottom of the tower with the wiimote.
lock with the A button and then make a throwing motion and release A.
The speed of your motion determines the speed of the ball.
which results in MAYHEM  : BOOOM< BAAAAM NDBYKUWSGA<3H BOOM BOOM BOOM
A chainreaction of violence, the ultimate causalityorgasm, made possible by our best friend gravity!

Bloom Blox has a variety of blocks.
Big blocks, small blocks, chemical blocks that explode on touching eachother, bombblocks,
walking blocks, blocks that look like sheep, pinguins or you mother-in-law. And you destroy them all with balls and bombs,
in many different settings.
Puzzles in which you need to drop gems with as few throws as possible.
Adventures in which you need to destroy marching blockarmies or destroy a castle.
Levels where you need to grab a block and pull out (huehuehue).
all in all you probably last 8 a 10 hours, unless you go for the gold medals. Which will make sure the game will last maybe double that.

But the value in the game is the multiplayer games, ranging from shit to utter amazingly brilliant.
So enjoy this games content to its fullest you need Bros, and it doesnt matter if they can game or not because the treshold to join in is low!

Once you show how you destroy a few towers into smithereens with a ball every man understands what is desired from him.
a toddler can understand it if he is starting to become a man, and a man understands it unless he killed his inner toddler.
No more fireworks in dumpsters are needed with this game you have the meaning of being a Man within your home.
Enjoy and embrace it!

Get it if:
-You are a real man
-You have Bros
-You never grew up

Score 8.9

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=13684&reviewid=1365

if you like it give a thumbs up!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
This is the game that failed to be fun despite having levels where you shoot at cats.

that is because you only meet one criteria

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

One of the games I would have bought with the Wii console had I been able to find one. Went to great lengths to secure one for about a year before I gave up for good. I can't imagine the shortages being any worse in other locations around the globe. Always wanted to try Bloom Blox but never did. Doubt I'll get around to it at this point. Anyway, here's some more things men do better than women.

-Run real fast

-Jumping

-Lifting things

-Getting kicked in the balls

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
One of the games I would have bought with the Wii console had I been able to find one. Went to great lengths to secure one for about a year before I gave up for good. I can't imagine the shortages being any worse in other locations around the globe. Always wanted to try Bloom Blox but never did. Doubt I'll get around to it at this point. Anyway, here's some more things men do better than women.

-Run real fast

-Jumping

-Lifting things

-Getting kicked in the balls

Good suggestions I will keep them in mind might I need those in the future

COKTOE said:
One of the games I would have bought with the Wii console had I been able to find one. Went to great lengths to secure one for about a year before I gave up for good. I can't imagine the shortages being any worse in other locations around the globe. Always wanted to try Bloom Blox but never did. Doubt I'll get around to it at this point.

If you have a Wii U, you could pick up a used copy and just play it on the Wii U.  Not sure it is worth it to go through the effort for that though.  It is pretty fun, and makes good use of the Wii Remote motion control.  But I would have a hard time saying you are really missing out on anything.

I did just about throw my arm out on one of the 2-player modes one time.  That night was a blast.  The next day not so much.  Arm hurt like hell.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Thats because of not enough practice, i had that aswell when i started playing wii again, but after playing over a longer time those muscles get used to the motions again