By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GoT season 8 final episode 6 tonight. (spoiler discussion) Fin. The end... for ever. D&D can burn in the seven hells.

I'm...

Hyped. 24 55.81%

Mildly interested. 11 25.58%

Not bothered. 5 11.63%

/indifferent/not watched/other in comments. 3 6.98%

Total:43
John2290 said:
Oh my lord. They just justified Danys decent with a retconning, fuckers had no intent on developing her madness. Fuck this

You gotta be kidding. After some people spent a whole week explaining the complexities and deeper meanings of her going mad? lol I knew it was not going to be worth my time.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
chakkra said:

You gotta be kidding. After some people spent a whole week explaining the complexities and deeper meanings of her going mad? lol I knew it was not going to be worth my time.

You didn't watch it?

Nope. I had read spoilers for most of the episode already and didn't want to see that.
In the last two hours I have been re-watching Star Wars the Clone Wars series instead.

Apocalyptic

Just watched it.

Now watching all the angry nerds raging and losing their shit over this is going to be even sweeter than the finale itself lo

chakkra said:
John2290 said:

You didn't watch it?

Nope. I had read spoilers for most of the episode already and didn't want to see that.
In the last two hours I have been re-watching Star Wars the Clone Wars series instead.

Good man. I honestly like it more than even the original trilogy. It's solid to spectacular throughout.....IMO

On topic: I feel pretty grateful to have never invested any time in GOT only to have it utterly ruined in it's final seasons. I'll never truly be able to make the call myself, but it certainly sounds bad.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
John2290 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Just watched it.

Now watching all the angry nerds raging and losing their shit over this is going to be even sweeter than the finale itself lo

Very civil. You are on a gaming sales site, look around, you are surround by nerds. Is there something you would not loose your shit over after pouring hundreds of hours into? If you were banned from Generic shooter X after your hundredth wasted hour, you wouldn't loose your shit, a bit? Just a wee bit, no?

Yeah. You weren't banned from watching the show and you most certainly wasn't entitled to anything. Take a deep breath.

COKTOE said:
chakkra said:

Good man. I honestly like it more than even the original trilogy. It's solid to spectacular throughout.....IMO

On topic: I feel pretty grateful to have never invested any time in GOT only to have it utterly ruined in it's final seasons. I'll never truly be able to make the call myself, but it certainly sounds bad.

Yeap. I actually prefer it to all the prequels and sequels movies.

And now I'm worried about the next trilogy of movies because of these writers.  I really wish for Disney to fire them and find someone else.

Anyway, about the show, well, I had fun with the series for the last 7 seasons so I don't actually regret investing my time on it. I just wish it had ended in more of a high note.

Why do you hate it? Is it because u didnt get ending u want?

For me it was the perfect ending. It ties up all the story nicely. It made sense why john killed danny. After john never wanted to be king and he got his wish. Bran is the perfect king as he can see in advance as to whars going to happen.

John2290 said:
I didn't think it could get any worse than it had. I think we can all agree now that this is the worst conclusion to any high profile TV show in history. Going to love seeing people try to defend this, it'll certainly be more entertaining tha the show has the last four episodes. All for an Arya spin off in a world that doesn't exist or a Jon snow spin off, Grey worm of Narth?...I don't know what but there will surely be a spin off of whatever the public deems the most worthy character left. Suck my dick HBO

What do you know.. it did indeed end up being "a lesson learnt" ending after all. And a happy one, I wasn't expecting it. Overall the last two seasons were a bit rushed but they wrapped it up quite nicely. Can't help it, a happy ending made me happy although a bit more sourness would've been welcome.

I'd be surprised if anyone still thinks Jamies redemption arc was thrown out of the window. That was some top writing how they pulled it off after all.

That council scene was epic. Worth watching the whole show for heh.

Jon & ghost reunited, nice touch of fan service

Hodor didn't hold the door for nothing!