By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever faced unemployment or long term unemployment before?

I wish I studied theology and worked hard to become a Priest and devoted my life to serving God and the community. It is a very long process you start off as Priest, work up the ranks: Bishop, Cardinal and Pope. Becoming Pope would be the greatest honour any man could embrace. As Pope you are a God amongst men and billions of people around the world love and respect your devotion to God.

It is too easy to follow the path of darkness, sin and wickedness. It takes strength to stay on the right path of light, hope and salvation. Jesus died for all our sins and he suffered for all of us so we can have a chance at eternal life. We all must confess our sins to forgive our sins. Humans make sins/mistakes and we must confess our evil doings to be forgiven by a Priest and a bunch of Hail Mary's and the Lord's Prayer and all is forgiven.

I would instruct people they must confess their sins and all will be forgiven by God. They must be strong and stay on the right path of life, hope and salvation. I would constantly read passages from the Bible and interpret them and preach the word of God. I would claim I am powered by God to speak the truth and cast out the evil and spread the love of Jesus. You will go to hell and you will burn forever is what I will warn if they did not follow my advice.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Dream job would be paid to run an online business where I do not need to interact with anyone. I get easily upset and I over react to situations and make a big deal out of small issues. There are businesses online that do just that but I do not know how to make it happen. Most of the online businesses that claim to get rich quick at home are too good to be true and sound like a scam. For most businesses you need start up capital and most businesses cost a lot to run and there is the business risk of losing money. 

It ain't as easy as you make it be. I run one. Still need my job to pay the bills lol

As I have said as soon as offered a job opportunity he refused and them came back to say no one will ever hire him and world is cruel.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8998869

Let's stop giving him audience and VGC points.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Dream job would be paid to run an online business where I do not need to interact with anyone. I get easily upset and I over react to situations and make a big deal out of small issues. 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I wish I studied theology and worked hard to become a Priest and devoted my life to serving God and the community. It is a very long process you start off as Priest, work up the ranks: Bishop, Cardinal and Pope.

Yeah, because you don't have to interact with people as a priest or keep calm in "situations"...

Closing this thread. We feel as though it has run it's course and the point of it is now pointless.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--