By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Test Playgound, Please don't Ban

Add yourself as a host of a game

Below you can set yourself as a host of a game, just enter the id of the game you want to host and hit "Will Host"!

Will Host

Around the Network

^Ban him lol

Rofl, definitely ban him.

"Trying to make a spambot, this is a test, kthx?"

SeriousWB said:
Rofl, definitely ban him.

"Trying to make a spambot, this is a test, kthx?"

Yes, spambot! ;) Off course, I would make that public ;)

Nintendo_League_Bot said:

Try to implement an automated poster, try to use this as playground, pleas don't ban! (TableTest)

1111 ;2222 ;
3 ;;4

;

Yes, apparantly you would.

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:

Try to implement an automated poster, try to use this as playground, pleas don't ban! (TableTest)

1111 ;2222 ;
3 ;;4

;

I write a bot that should be able (sometime in the future) generate VGC leagues of Nintendo games, I start with mario kart Wii. Most of the times those Leages die, because the people don't want to put up the hard work to do it reguraly (make the league, chart, etc.). Even I won't do it (do that with excel, edit the top 10 post, etc.) Put if it is automated enough, it should be no problem (e.g. the only thing is to enter the result of a race, the overall top players are calculated automaticly). I stop, if you want do do it and spend a good 8 hours a week of you live for it, if not, just let me do my work ;)

Edit: Look here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=23967&start=0 

SeriousWB said:

1111 ;2222 ;
3 ;;4

;

I write a bot that should be able (sometime in the future) generate VGC leagues of Nintendo games, I start with mario kart Wii. Most of the times those Leages die, because the people don't want to put up the hard work to do it reguraly (make the league, chart, etc.). Even I won't do it (do that with excel, edit the top 10 post, etc.) Put if it is automated enough, it should be no problem (e.g. the only thing is to enter the result of a race, the overall top players are calculated automaticly). I stop, if you want do do it and spend a good 8 hours a week of you live for it, if not, just let me do my work ;)

Yea just read your thread in the Nintendo Forum, you could've atleast put that in the OP.  You have "Bot" in the nick, and speak of an automated poster, sue me for expecting spam of some sort =/

Post so it shows up in my quick find thingy

BAN HIM!!! HE'S PURE EVIL

get a life nintendo. virtual people are lazy expecially gamers. Tell them your want them to work in a wii factory for a wii a day that lmight work.

Love is whats most important.