By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

uran10 said:

There really isn't anything beneath you is there?

Around the Network
Moren said:
uran10 said:

I'm going to point out something that should be very obvious to you since you're trying to play that fake "higher than thou" card. Biden has Dementia, the media was calling it out way back in August of last year and it has only gotten worse. They're now trying to pretend that it isn't real but it is. Biden isn't fit to be president, and if you think Trump is going to sit back and not rip him over this you're not paying attention. Fox news has already started, almost every one of these establishment hacks joining behind him has said the exact same thing as well.

Joe needs to sit down and go home and be looked after, not go around the country trying to be president. You're saying this is low, when I'm pointing out he's unfit. What's low is having this man run to be president when you know he's in this condition. What's low is supporting him when you know he's in this condition. In fact, let me put this in a way that you'd maybe understand.

Take that clip, now imagine if that was Bernie. You'd be calling for him to drop out, saying he needs to be looked after.. then again.... Anyway, my point is simple That man needs help, he is going through severe cognitive decline and needs to be looked after not paraded around as the establishment's one hope of stopping Bernie. Do you have no Empathy? This honestly feels like Elder abuse at this point and I'm not that nice of a person, but my significant other is and she wonders why no one is pulling him down and taking him home when he's obviously not well. But yes, please. Pointing out the man running for the most powerful position on planet earth is not Mentally fit is low.

By that same logic you're low since you do the same to Trump don't you? Biden Has Dementia. Biden needs help. Biden spoke for 7 minutes at an event and made a ton of "gaffes", his cognitive decline is real and a major factor. You may not like it, but it is true. Trying to play some false morality nonsense wont change that.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Moren said:

I'm going to point out something that should be very obvious to you since you're trying to play that fake "higher than thou" card. Biden has Dementia, the media was calling it out way back in August of last year and it has only gotten worse. They're now trying to pretend that it isn't real but it is. Biden isn't fit to be president, and if you think Trump is going to sit back and not rip him over this you're not paying attention. Fox news has already started, almost every one of these establishment hacks joining behind him has said the exact same thing as well.

Joe needs to sit down and go home and be looked after, not go around the country trying to be president. You're saying this is low, when I'm pointing out he's unfit. What's low is having this man run to be president when you know he's in this condition. What's low is supporting him when you know he's in this condition. In fact, let me put this in a way that you'd maybe understand.

Take that clip, now imagine if that was Bernie. You'd be calling for him to drop out, saying he needs to be looked after.. then again.... Anyway, my point is simple That man needs help, he is going through severe cognitive decline and needs to be looked after not paraded around as the establishment's one hope of stopping Bernie. Do you have no Empathy? This honestly feels like Elder abuse at this point and I'm not that nice of a person, but my significant other is and she wonders why no one is pulling him down and taking him home when he's obviously not well. But yes, please. Pointing out the man running for the most powerful position on planet earth is not Mentally fit is low.

By that same logic you're low since you do the same to Trump don't you? Biden Has Dementia. Biden needs help. Biden spoke for 7 minutes at an event and made a ton of "gaffes", his cognitive decline is real and a major factor. You may not like it, but it is true. Trying to play some false morality nonsense wont change that.

Don't even try to pretend you care about his mental condition or you have a shred of empathy.

This is a right-wing smear. Yeah, let's take a video of all his gaffes and diagnose dementia.

Here's a thread on Joe Biden:

Also,

Now, I'm in no way shape or form saying Sanders has cognitive decline. Just showing how malicious it is to nitpick a few gaffes to smear someone and how misleading it can get.

Last edited by Moren - on 09 March 2020

Moren said:
uran10 said:

Don't even try to pretend you care about his mental condition or you have a shred of empathy.

This is a right-wing smear. Yeah, let's take a video of all his gaffes and diagnose dementia.

Here's a thread on Joe Biden:

https://twitter.com/magi_jay/status/1236392119297880065?s=19

Also,

https://twitter.com/WeWillRiseOhio/status/1236728024101466113?s=19

Now, I'm in no way shape or form saying Sanders has cognitive decline. Just showing how malicious it is to nitpick a few gaffes to smear someone and how misleading it can get.

Bro, this is not a right wing smear. Have you listen to Joe Biden speak, have you watched any of the debates? This isn't a handful of gaffes. He does this every time he opens his mouth, and he's been doing it for a while. This is full blown cognitive decline, not everything you dislike is a right wing smear.

And Again Moren, I'm not that nice, my GF is. I have empathy, but I have it for the millions of people suffering from the actions of people like Joe, but even I have my limit as to how much is too much and this is too much even for me. Biden is not well, I can find so many, sooo many examples of Joe while you'll have to search like hell for Bernie. Moren take a good look at Joe, get your head out of this "everything against joe is a right wing smear" mindset and look at the man.

https://theredgreenpen.com/2020/03/08/the-democratic-establishments-elder-abuse/

Sorry, not sorry but this is the case. You have 2 eyes, this is clear beyond a doubt. This isn't a few minor Gaffes, this isn't a few senior moments like How Mike Gravel was going through, this is full on Cognitive Decline. I spend a lot of time listening to politics and politicians, Biden has changed over the years. He's no longer sharp, go back to 08 and watch him then vs watching him now. This man is not fit to be president, it is that clear. I'm not even on his abysmal record right now which Trump will destroy, but his actual declining health which everyone can see. Moren take a good look at Biden. Get out of your bubble and watch a Joe Biden speech from this cycle from start to finish and see how many sentences he finishes and how many of them actually make sense. He is not well, and quite frankly do I care that he's not well? The answer is yes, but not because of his well being. Its because even before the decline I'd still be saying someone with his record would lose to Trump, but with his decline Trump in a debate vs him would be disgusting. Sorry not sorry but Joe Biden is not mentally fit to be president, and that is not up for debate

As per the latest polls, I don't think some people realize how quickly this thing will be over.

I just hope Sanders bows out graciously and doesn't throw a goddamn tantrum like in 2016.

Around the Network

Every time someone says Joe has dementia, ten new 45+ voters decide to vote for him.

Personally, Joe Biden's dementia makes me really feel bad for the guy... Like I'm sure all he wanted was to retire peacefully and now he most likely will be the Democratic nominee because of the pressure put on him to run. Leave the man alone and let him rest already, this race is worsening his state. I don't agree with his policies but I do feel bad for the man, it's like watching a lamb go to the slaughter.

Last edited by tsogud - on 09 March 2020

Moren said:
Every time someone says Joe has dementia, ten new 45+ voters decide to vote for him.

Lol hope that works in the general bc then Trump won't stand a chance 😂😂

haxxiy said:
As per the latest polls, I don't think some people realize how quickly this thing will be over.

I just hope Sanders bows out graciously and doesn't throw a goddamn tantrum like in 2016.

You have to be fair though, Clinton did receive help from the DNC. People should be upset if an election's integrity is compromised, regardless of whatever side you happen to be on.

"right wing conspiracy theory"