By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What is the most Dangerous Country in the World currently in 2019?

Pinkie_pie said:
Australia and Canada

Those are the ones you have to watch for. The ones no one suspects. Bunch of crazed animals those two!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Australia and Canada

Those are the ones you have to watch for. The ones no one suspects. Bunch of crazed animals those two!

Home of Wolverine and Deadpool?

And for the record, I pay my taxes, every year okay.

Just a normal nondescript law-abiding registered civilian. [kisses]

The past millennium England. The past 100 years Germany. Since WW2 the USA. In future? The US or China.

This guy makes a good case:

I love Norm MacDonald. Are comedians heralded as celebrities and heroes on your planet?

Around the Network

Brazil just sucks to be honest. Most of Latin America does, crime statistics-wise.

Mind you, I'm living in the safest large city in the country, and its violence rate would still be slightly above average among large US cities.

The US, mind you, not talking Japan or Canada or Europe here.

I'd say Sweden, one of the cities is a disaster area, the most dangerous of which has an annual murder rate of 3.2 per 100,000! You know what that means, civilization has collapsed, no go, wild north!

Granted, I have been limiting my information on Sweden to Fox news while completely ignoring the wonderful visits and time spent in University there =D