By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn has sold well over 10 million!

Tagged games:

Random_Matt said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

Third best game of 2017 after Zelda and Persona but yes amazing game!

That's cool, did not like Zelda myself, prefer the old formula. I also did not like P4, so have not bothered with P5.

Never had played persona before, and I really liked P5.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Badwa said:
Damn. Sony’s on fire this gen. With the upcoming Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding and TLOU2 Sony will have more 10+ million selling IPs than any other publisher, at least as far as currently relevant IPs go.

I hope it, because Sony invests the most money in their games (development costs) :) Absolutely earned.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Time to update my thread.

well deserved for GG. One of my most favorite game this gen.

10 uc4, Gow, spiderman and hzd.

so what’s next for Sony TLOU2 or Death Stranding? Or days gone?

Death Stranding, cant waaaait of this game! And The Last of Us 2 is DAY 1 for me too!

Gratulation!! @ Horizon Zero Dawn. Singleplayer are the best = )

I loved this game. The gameplay was magnificent, the Lore and story was amazing as well as the characterization. I havent played the DLC but I am eager to return to the world. I still have trouble comprehending that the people behind Killzone gave us this game. Makes you wonder what wonderful ideas a lot of Devs have but cant execute because Publishers wont greenlight them.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Well deserved! Congrats to GG.

One of the best open world games of the generation! Easily the best new IP! My first platinum trophy on the PS4. Can't wait for the sequel on PS5!

ShadowSoldier said:
I loved this game. The gameplay was magnificent, the Lore and story was amazing as well as the characterization. I havent played the DLC but I am eager to return to the world. I still have trouble comprehending that the people behind Killzone gave us this game. Makes you wonder what wonderful ideas a lot of Devs have but cant execute because Publishers wont greenlight them.

horizon zero dawn was a complete new ip and genre for this team, they have new bigger excperience now.

Thats why... i'm sure: In future, the biggest impressive Killzone-Shooter is coming! And after that, Horizon Zero Dawn 2.

ps. its time for this dlc, have fun then =)

PotentHerbs said:
Well deserved! Congrats to GG.

One of the best open world games of the generation! Easily the best new IP! My first platinum trophy on the PS4.

So ture! And the first platinum trophy, awesome!!

Around the Network

Great game. I'm surprised I haven't heard more people talk about it the past year, after Frozen Wilds came out. Maybe my friends are too busy with Fortnite, lol

Medisti said:
Great game. I'm surprised I haven't heard more people talk about it the past year, after Frozen Wilds came out. Maybe my friends are too busy with Fortnite, lol
Maybe you are right: D

Personally, I do not care about DLCs in most cases. But there was one exception: The Last of Us DLC ^^ I love him.
Many wonderful games like God of War, Persona 5, Detroit Become Human & co. dont need one. For me, this is a great situation :)

Should i get the normal Version or the edition with all the dlcs ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

that's amazing, great to hear that we have awesome game developers in europe too😉

asqarkabab said:
Should i get the normal Version or the edition with all the dlcs ?

It depends on the price difference.

If $10 or under, I'd say go complete.