By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package launches for Switch on May 10th

Tagged games:

Dangerous title that lol

Around the Network

My least favorite one, though. I may still pick it up since it fills a niche in my library. GTA V would be much preferred, though...

Is this game like PS2-era GTAs or more like GTA 4/5?

I had a lot of fun playing Saints 3 on PS3 with my friend (he have a switch too). So it will be a day one game for me and maybe I convince my friend to buy to play the coop mode with me.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
KLAMarine said:

Like PS2 era

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Like PC GTA

Shikamo said:
KLAMarine said:

Like PS2 era

This is my kind of game then.

SKMBlake said:
KLAMarine said:

Like PC GTA

What?

I'm going to disagree with a lot of people on this, it looks like.

First, I'd rather play Saints Row than GTA any day of the week. It's fun and I'm not constantly thinking about how I really hate the characters. It doesn't take itself seriously, which allows you to do crazy, ridiculous things.

Second, SR3 is a better game than SR4. That's because SR3 is a much more complete experience. SR4 is basically a big expansion pack. That's not to say that SR4 isn't fun, it's just a return to SR3's world with additional gameplay mechanics.

It's become one of my favorite series and I'm really looking forward to the next one. That being said, people should really check out the videos and see if that kind of over-the-top world and old-style gameplay is for them. If you're worried about being politically correct and get offended easily then look elsewhere, though.

This is cool but where’s Saints V?

Also surprised they did 3 over IV and Gat outta hell

Well I guess no one saw my sly twist on words.

I hope the full package also means we get the full package on the cart haha.