By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If they make a Kingdom Hearts 4 for the love of the seven drop Goofy an Donald from the main cast.

But if there's no Donald there's no one to tell us about where to find ingredients

Around the Network
Qwark said:

Nope, Sira himself is often a pretty boring character Donald on the other hand can be pretty funny at times. Goofy is a great friend for Sora and since frienship and bonding are pretty important in KH, it would be odd if they wrote them out of the series.

They should modernise the combat though and make it much more difficult though. I would say make the story easier, but it's way too late for that. Though the game does a well enough job covering the basics. 

Ya, I guess I was too overzealous in my OP about Donald and Goofy. I think what it comes down to is I want to be able to create a party and not just be stuck with the same characters. I mean I would never use them if I had the option to use other characters, but I don't want them taken out, other people like them and would use them, I think they just need to open up the character roster.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut