By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Wii haters must check this out

didn't know for the PS being a nintendo project... actually is wierd because I recall them saying many times before the N64 that CD load times were too big for games....then again, it also explains the Zeldas on the CDI!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
If you people are not going to watch the video then don't comment on it, bunch of douchebags.

You're the reasons most good music and games are selling like shit, you look at the cover, base your opinion on it alone, and crawl back to your popular music/games that don't demand any sense of taste or intelligence.

Well done.

I LOLed pretty hard at the end when he explains why grandpa might not want to play Medal of Honor. XD

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

but you said it was for wii haters, i dont hate the wii, you maybe.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Chrizum said:
If you people are not going to watch the video then don't comment on it, bunch of douchebags.

You're the reasons most good music and games are selling like shit, you look at the cover, base your opinion on it alone, and crawl back to your popular music/games that don't demand any sense of taste or intelligence.

Well done.

But it is only for Wii haters you said =p.

Pas een beetje op voor je woorden ik en Kirby zijn al voor minder geband ^^''.

Around the Network
BCNR34 said:
Chrizum said:

Well done.

Whine one one? LMAO!!!! That was classic. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!