By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Wii haters must check this out

Ignore the intro, it's kind of cheap and not funny, but later on you'll realize this guy actually has perspective on the gaming history and how things are going. 

Around the Network

this is incredibly stupid.

BCNR34 said:
this is incredibly stupid.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You didn't mention that we were also getting a fucking long history listen from a really annoying voice.

The video was okay I guess, nothing we haven't seen in any Wii fans posts the past year.

Only thing that could stop me from hating the Wii is if Nintendo actually put some effort into making it a half way decent console, but I won't get my hopes up.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I lasted a minute and five seconds in to that. I'm not sure why I stuck around so long.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I lasted a minute and five seconds in to that. I'm not sure why I stuck around so long.

Ignore the intro. This is actually a very good vid of someone who has perspective of the gaming history. 

stof said:

i made it to 48 seconds.

If you guys would have watched the whole video you would see the point.

If you people are not going to watch the video then don't comment on it, bunch of douchebags.

You're the reasons most good music and games are selling like shit, you look at the cover, base your opinion on it alone, and crawl back to your popular music/games that don't demand any sense of taste or intelligence.

Well done.