By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wargroove Multiplayer Idea?

Hey all. When I was young, my friends and I would create physical maps (we'd draw them) and grow our empires by winning individual fights in Advanced Wars. We loved it! It was like this big metagame, and we could incorporate politics into it to our heart's desire. For those of you that don't know, Wargroove seems to allow players to customize battles and fight other players online. I thought it would be fun to do something like what I did years ago, except over the internet with you all! Is anyone interested?

Basic Format:
-We each start off with one territory and expand after conquering either other players in online battles.
-When every territory is owned by a player, we have to fight each other for who has the largest empire.
-Will start with smaller maps, and as more people join we will update with larger maps.

Politics:
-You can do/have the following politic actions:
1) Non Aggression Pacts (NAP)
2) Alliances (don't fight each other and help each other against common enemies)
3) Peace Treaty
4) Formal War

Interactive Map - Below is an example of what this could look like:

Players:
Dulfite
Cerebralbore101
Chazore
Soren0079

Last edited by Dulfite - on 01 February 2019

Around the Network

I'd be down for it.

This sounds interesting but I'm not sure when I'll pick the game up.

Sounds pretty neat.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ok so far 2-3 people other than just me want to do this, any other takers? We could start off small and adjust maps used going forward if more want to join.