By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dreams NDA Lifted!

John2290 said:
Intrinsic said:
This may sound crazy, but what this game needs now is some sort of google type ad system.

Throw in a small add while loading up a game from a creator. Be it a 10 sec ad spot or an unobtrusive ad banner.

Monetize the heck out f it with the main difference being that the same way users et money from viral youtube videos here they will get money from viral dreams creations. They do that and dreams becomes the game of the next decade.

Sony will never allow that. 

They have to or at least they should.

It will be fairly simple to implement some sort of ad system like we have in youtube. 

And no better way to give back to your community while at the same time ensuring it grows into something.

The way the system works literally is begin for somethin like this. Hell if sony does it right they can even give the game for free knowing the money they make from ad revenue will be more than they can ever make from sales. This is one of those games that you need to et into everyones hands. 

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
So I haven't kept up on full details of Dreams. Anyone know if there is going to be PSVR integration? Would be interesting if it was possible for people to create VR experiences

From what I've heard, I believe there is. It might just be for sculpting though.

Yeah I'm normally no bandwagon jumper, but damn I'm actually pretty hype for this. It wasn't really on my radar at first, but now it's looking pretty different. I wanna try that Cuphead level.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

Is there any chance the game downscales everything automatically for PSVR or will that be completely separate? Hopefully there will be a decent PSVR creator community. As lovely as those screenshots look, I'm really only interested in VR integration.

Hmm, only the first couple pics are working for me.

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm watching a stream in which someone is demoing their landscape procedural generation. OMG.

https://www.twitch.tv/virtuallyvain

The PS5 Exists.