By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Website Allows PS4 Owners In North America To See Their Gaming Stats For 2018

COKTOE said:
PwerlvlAmy said: 

 

Longest streak:

24hrs

 

Look, I'm not judging, but oh my god.

 

 

I got the Masterful Adventurer title as well.

When you have 7 reviews to do and are on a time crunch, you too will achieve the unthinkable. 



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Total Games: 26
Total Hours of Gameplay- 1910
Longest Gaming Streak- 9 consecutive hours
Days Played in 2018- 258/365
Prime Gaming Time- Daytime
Prime Gaming Day- Thursday
Trophies Earned- 396 (2 platinum, 14 gold, 48 silver, 332 bronze)

Top Games

-Star Wars Battlefront 2- 365 hours
-Dead By Daylight- 131 hours
-Assassin's Creed Odyssey- 103 hours

Top Genres

-Shooter
-RPG
-Action-Adventure



LudicrousSpeed said:
COKTOE said:

Look, I'm not judging, but oh my god.

 

It might be a glitch, mine says the same thing and no way did I play on mine or leave it on for 24 hours straight. 

Hmm. That's a hell of a glitch. looks like her's was legit tho.

PwerlvlAmy said:
COKTOE said:

Look, I'm not judging, but oh my god.

 

 

I got the Masterful Adventurer title as well.

When you have 7 reviews to do and are on a time crunch, you too will achieve the unthinkable. 

Touche.

shikamaru317 said:


Total Hours of Gameplay- 1910

Wowee. I thought I had some serious time last year. You beat me by around 850 hours. :)



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I clocked 1973 hours over 23 games,damn. Monster hunter 584,Fifa 259 and AC Odyssey 166.Spent 188 online and the rest offline,seems I like single player games more than I thought.



REDZONE said:
I clocked 1973 hours over 23 games,damn. Monster hunter 584,Fifa 259 and AC Odyssey 166.Spent 188 online and the rest offline,seems I like single player games more than I thought.

New time spent champ. Just edged out shikamaru.



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
REDZONE said:
I clocked 1973 hours over 23 games,damn. Monster hunter 584,Fifa 259 and AC Odyssey 166.Spent 188 online and the rest offline,seems I like single player games more than I thought.

New time spent champ. Just edged out shikamaru.

Funny thing is I got a baby girl in February and she takes up a lot of my free time,yet am up from 2017 😮



REDZONE said:
COKTOE said:

New time spent champ. Just edged out shikamaru.

Funny thing is I got a baby girl in February and she takes up a lot of my free time,yet am up from 2017 😮

    :) :)



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
REDZONE said:

Funny thing is I got a baby girl in February and she takes up a lot of my free time,yet am up from 2017 😮

    :) :)

Lol



And of course it also doesn't work for Brazil.
First Europe had it all, now NA has 2018 stats.
We? Fuck us.



melbye said:
It's funny that Europe is pretty much a PlayStation-stronghold and SIEE can't even provide something like this

Yeah, well, we got a more or less similar (although probably inferior) video thing earlier. But yeah, sometimes it does feel like Sony doesn't care about Europe. These statistics are something that should always be available to everyone though, so lackluster performance from Sony anyway.