By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - HEART + KISS

yesterday i found the song i was looking for but now i need some more help. this song from kiss was like number 20 on Vh1 awsomely bad songs. i goes like this " i can stop from loving you baby", i cant remeber the rest. it was on Kiss first Disco ablum so caan anyone give me the name of Kiss Disco ablum because i acually like that song

i was watching VH1 Rock Honors yesterday. The biography of heart had the crazy on you song at first then Switch to a song for 3 or 4 seconds. i like the beat so can anyone tell me what that song was. go to           rock.vh1.com and look at the bio of heart at the vh1 rock honors. the first song was a brief of crazy on you then it switched to this beat of a song i liked

Around the Network

I found the Kiss sing which was called I was made to love you Now that Heart song i need to look for

Any one know that from Heart

any one

Around the Network

any one there

can't think of it

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I found it its called HEART WILD CHILD, Also Found Kiss I Was Made For Loving You. I love that song I wonder why KISS FANS was disapointed of this disco song. Still cant find that Queen song. it had the lyrics I was feeling down For you! baby Come on now! And its you I see Life been [Cant remember the rest) its not metal or rock. i thought it was alot more blues/Jazz. Its a love Song and one time during the premare of KING KONG it jokeingly played that song when it showed KING KONG and the girl.

Again, you're never going to get kissed.

Hardcore KISS fans of the 70s were under the impression that KISS stood against everything disco and were just hard rock. They learned KISS are just about the money after the disco album so most of the bands fans were upset and the band became more mainstream with a newer fanbase. Thats what my old roomate who loved all that is KISS told me.