By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When is it no longer appropriate to have a Christmas Avatar?

It is no longer appropriate:

The day after Christmas 4 13.33%

A week after Christmas 1 3.33%

On New Year's Day 6 20.00%

Once Winter Is Over 2 6.67%

Whenever you want fam, I won't judge you 10 33.33%

Never. 7 23.33%

Total:30

Christmas != red hat/suit
So, red hat/suit = it's over when "Christmas" in terms of presents and family and red trucks delivering drinks is over. Since this Christmas isn't really serious anyways, you can easily be "funny" by wearing the hat whenever and throw presents around in green/red/golden colors.
Real christmas = ends with New Year, Epiphany takes over (for Protestants; check your religion and its liturgical year if you are into it)

Around the Network

A radio station I listen too still has a icon showing on my car's dash for Christmas. been thinking they should change it for a while now, so assume same for this question.

Its your Avatar man. So what ever you Like with it.

Whenever you want

Around the Network

change that ish now

3 kings day is on the 6. Those were the guys that supposedly brought gifts for baby jesus.

There is a saying in Norway, Christmas lasts until Easter

Read the following as a guideline and not as a hardrule.
Simply the day after christmas, then you go for a winteravatar.
The real problem is when do you start with a christmas avatar for me as dutchy its quite simple 6 dec the day after sinterklaas, maybe for the muricans after thanksgiving.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

welp