By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch passes 100m Software sold LTD December 8th

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

But that includes digital and sales from a ton of indies that have been doing good numbers. Vgchartz is tracking boxed copies sold at retail. 

The same goes for other consoles like the ps4. If you included digital and indies sold it's number would be much higher then the 135m it's sold in 2018 as of December 8th.

Nintendo reporting sales of games only that have physical releases, so that means only digital releases (majority of Indie games) are not included in that number. And yes, next Nintendo update will show just how much off is VGChartz when comes to sales of Switch games.

So what games are undertracked? 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Nintendo reporting sales of games only that have physical releases, so that means only digital releases (majority of Indie games) are not included in that number. And yes, next Nintendo update will show just how much off is VGChartz when comes to sales of Switch games.

I dont have idea, I don't pay attention on Vgchartz "estimated" numbers.

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Little Dragon's Café for example, they doesn't count Europe's sales. However, I bought my copy at Madrid. They have a lot of this issues!

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

Well then Vamoos! This is a vgchartz thread on vgchartz numbers. In the name of IOI I banish you to the depths of official reports from publishers themselves. 

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well then Vamoos! This is a vgchartz thread on vgchartz numbers. In the name of IOI I banish you to the depths of official reports from publishers themselves. 

And I say that vgchartz "estimated" numbers are way off, and Nintendo offical report at end of this month will just confirm that.

Around the Network

Why does Kerotan's forum buddy pop up in the middle of the page every time I enter this thread?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Why does Kerotan's forum buddy pop up in the middle of the page every time I enter this thread?

Same as me, but I notice it happens only in first page

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

AlbiNecroxz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Same as me, but I notice it happens only in first page

I am a master of Unagi. That's how. 

Miyamotoo why are you here if you don't care for the numbers.