By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something good, something bad.

BTW windowview..... that batman running with the bomb is HILARIOUS

"get out of the way,i got a gigantic bomb in my hands"

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
BTW windowview..... that batman running with the bomb is HILARIOUS "get out of the way,i got a bomb in my hands"

Yeah its pretty great, I wish they still played that show.

Robin-holy donkey b@lls batman! you got a huge f^cking explosive device in your hands! Run batman, run !!!

MynameisGARY

Batman- Citizens of Gotham, GTFO of my way!!!

"Batman- Citizens of Gotham, GTFO of my way!!!"

ROFL..oh man...

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

"PS3: Good - Powerful, simply put

Bad - Consumes a good ammount of electricity"

???????...what??? do you got lights flickering in and out throughout the house when you start it up??

how about ....

bad- develop time is too long..developers do not like the PS3, there for Ps3 has little exclusives.

god d@mn im a fan boy!!!

p.s. dont get me wrong I do want a ps3 when FF13 and MGS4 cometh. heh

No power consumption, the PS3 and xbox360 use a lot more power then the Wii. There are people who do wath their use of electricity these days and I dislike the higher use of it.

PS3 Good:Blu-ray, Potential Bad: Price, Most games shared with 360, Uncertain future 360 Good: XboxLive, Good exclusives ( thought most are Shooters), Good price for what is offers Bad: Too much Shooters, RedRing, Too many accesories Wii Good: Amazing multiplauer, For everyone, Lots of potential, 2

Double Post Wii Good: Amazing multiplayer, For everyone, Lots of potential, 1st party, Future 3rd party Bad: Not enough games right now, No hardrive right now, Graphics aren´t as good as the others.

Wii + Controller, 1st party - Graphics are kinda sad after playing a Ps3 game... 360 + Massive library - Red ring of death PS3 + FF13, Blu-Ray - Price

PS3 Good: Graphics and cool new titles Bad: Controller doesnt have vaibrate/force feedback 360 Good: excellent library(should be after 2 years) Bad: too many first person shooters, not muchcrativity Wii Good: motion/innovation Bad: developers/nintendo arent pushing the graphics enoug,RE4 was GC