By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something good, something bad.

Simple topic, name something you like about each of the big three consoles and something you dislike. Note not the company just the consoles themselves.

Xbox360:  Good - Lot's of gamesin varrying price.

Bad -  Most of those games are First Person shooters

PS3:    Good - Powerful, simply put

Bad - Consumes a good ammount of electricity

Wii:     Good - Fun relativly new enthralling way to play

Bad - Not very high powered and cannot even play DVD's

It doesn't have to be a work of art at all, don't write a paper just a basic thing you like and dislike about all three. 

Around the Network

360: Good - game lineup Bad - Reliability issues Wii: Good - Tons of fun Bad - I'd like to see more games. I'm tired of mini-games on the system. PS3: Good - Hardware has real potential Bad - Hardware is too bloody expensive and there are few games worth playing.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

PS3: Good-BR Bad-Price 360: Good-Price for Graphics Bad-Red Ring Wii: Good-Price Bad-3rd Party(At the moment)

PS3: GOOD: Great value for what it offers to tech geeks (like myself), wide range of games from all genres on the way BAD: Too high priced for mass acceptance, game delays for development issues XBOX 360: GOOD: Online Service, Controller BAD: Hardware quality, price comes close to PS3 after getting all the other stuff, Games to Americanized (although improving) WII: GOOD: Good drunken fun with friends, Price compared to other consoles BAD: Controller Novelty half-lifes like a rock.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Ps3 good - everything. bad - waiting 360 good - shooter, 3rd party. bad - Hardware quality. Wii good - price, 1st party bad - old technology

Around the Network

PS3 Good- Good? Shoot, some stuff looks great! Bad- Asking way to much, with way too little on the horizon. 360 Good- Lots of nice games reeled in by M$'s cash Bad- Statistically higher failure rate percentage than the PS2 thus far?!?! Wii Good- Fresh; The next step in the evolution of gaming. Bad- Currently, in need of more quality titles.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Xbox360: good: Xbox Live (all the added stuff, NOT online play which I don't really care too much about) bad: don't like the games PS3: good: Most "open" of all 3 (region free, can install linux, etc) bad: don't like the games Wii: good: best chance to see new, interesting games bad: terrible online presence

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Xbox360 Good- If in danger its heavy enough to throw at your attacker Bad- Unconfortable Controllers PS3 Good- Free Online Service Bad- No software the interests me for at least 10 months (i think) Wii Good- Possibility of new genres Bad- Still would like to see some old genres done well

360 good - xbox live / marketplace bad - Gears is probably one of the best we will see from this console PS3 good - powerhouse / cheap BR player bad - price / does not yet outperform 360 Wii good - virtual console / news bad - 3rd parties don't seem to take advantage of the controls

"PS3: Good - Powerful, simply put

Bad - Consumes a good ammount of electricity"

???????...what??? do you got lights flickering in and out throughout the house when you start it up??

how about ....

bad- develop time is too long..developers do not like the PS3, there for Ps3 has little exclusives.

god d@mn im a fan boy!!!

p.s. dont get me wrong I do want a ps3 when FF13 and MGS4 cometh. heh

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY