By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Granblue Fantasy Versus (Fighting game) announced

Darwinianevolution said:
While it looks cool and all, I'm still weary of Arc Systems since they pulled the "half the roaster as DLC" stunt for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

Well that's the publisher's decision. The publisher for this game is Cygames. They have a lot of money.



Around the Network

That's pretty funny considering Nintendo owns a chunk of Cygames. Nintendo going third-party confirmed? ;)



Medisti said:
That's pretty funny considering Nintendo owns a chunk of Cygames. Nintendo going third-party confirmed? ;)

Nintendo owns less than 1/10th of the company, they have no way to force exclusivity on that game. Hell, DeNA owns more of Cygames than Nintendo, so it's more likely for them to make it a mobile title than Nintendo making it a Switch title.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Medisti said:
That's pretty funny considering Nintendo owns a chunk of Cygames. Nintendo going third-party confirmed? ;)

Nintendo owns less than 1/10th of the company, they have no way to force exclusivity on that game. Hell, DeNA owns more of Cygames than Nintendo, so it's more likely for them to make it a mobile title than Nintendo making it a Switch title.

It's called a joke. Hence the winking face. Chill out...



Medisti said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Nintendo owns less than 1/10th of the company, they have no way to force exclusivity on that game. Hell, DeNA owns more of Cygames than Nintendo, so it's more likely for them to make it a mobile title than Nintendo making it a Switch title.

It's called a joke. Hence the winking face. Chill out...

Dammit, Poe's Law strikes again... XD



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Odd that neither of the announced games include Narmaya. I'm not into Granblue myself, but Narmaya is definitely has a big fanbase up there with the main characters. For instance, I think it's only her and Vira that have multiple scale figures out of the whole cast.



Megiddo said:

Odd that neither of the announced games include Narmaya. I'm not into Granblue myself, but Narmaya is definitely has a big fanbase up there with the main characters. For instance, I think it's only her and Vira that have multiple scale figures out of the whole cast.

Oh yeah, Narmaya is pretty popular, though I don't know anything about her personally. She may very well be announced later. They won't reveal all the characters immediately.



Lame.


I wanted them to make One Piece or Naruto ;(



    

Basil's YouTube Channel