By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest creator comments on Dragon Quest XII: “Still many years away”

What is your favorite Dragon Quest game?

Dragon Quest I 2 12.50%

Dragon Quest II 0 0%

Dragon Quest III 0 0%

Dragon Quest IV 0 0%

Dragon Quest V 1 6.25%

Dragon Quest VI 0 0%

Dragon Quest VII 0 0%

Dragon Quest VIII 6 37.50%

Dragon Quest IX 1 6.25%

Dragon Quest XI 6 37.50%

Total:16

Well, yeah, of course.The Japanese version isn´t even 1.5 year old yet.

Around the Network

2022 for Japan would be my guess, assuming production started in 2017

PS5 exclusive

I am predicting a 2022 release. An announcement in 2020. So yeah we are a ways off.

Also, my favorite Dragon Quest is the third one. Haven't finished it though.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Makes sense, we still have Dragon Quest Builders 2, the new Monsters spin off that was just announced and possibly Heroes 3 before XII.

Around the Network

It's enough for me to know that they already started doing the new one. I Played all DQ games before XI and I did not have a favorite, mainly because they're all pretty much the same. But now DQXI is definitely the best game and my favorite.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Valdath said:
Makes sense, we still have Dragon Quest Builders 2, the new Monsters spin off that was just announced and possibly Heroes 3 before XII.

I hope so much we get a third one.  I don't like DQ but I love the heroes DQ games.   In my opinion people are missing out if they never tried the heroes games.

don't expect it soon

Dragon Quest 8 and 11 are the Best :)

2022 on the PS5.