By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Captain Marvel - Trailer 2

Wait, Kree "noble"? Isn't that basically saying "heroic rapist"? Last I checked the Kree were all a bunch of religious fanatics and conceited pricks.

Around the Network

She is so going to own Thanos in the next Avengers (with help from the others of course). She is super powerful in her Binary form, she's basically a Super Saiyan, lol. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 04 December 2018

well, people werent sure how Guardians of the Galaxy would turn out either, and now im pretty sure it sits as a lot of people's favorite in the MCU. i think they deserve the benefit of the doubt on this one. this movie is sure to be amazing

shikamaru317 said:
She is so going to own Thanos in the next Avengers (with help from the others of course).

And force him to bring back everybody he killed in the previous movie!! :D

CaptainExplosion said:
shikamaru317 said:
She is so going to own Thanos in the next Avengers (with help from the others of course).

For sure, they won't kill main characters permanently. I mean we already know it happens, Spider-Man Far From Home is set after the Infinity War ends and Peter is alive again.

Around the Network

Also, I'm really impressed by the tech they are using to make Samuel L Jackson look like he actually looked in the 90's. It's as impressive as the tech they used to put Leia and Tarkin into Rogue One.

shikamaru317 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

For sure, they won't kill main characters permanently. I mean we already know it happens, Spider-Man Far From Home is set after the Infinity War ends and Peter is alive again.

And Tom Hiddleston said Loki is getting his own TV series. :D