Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117
KungKras said:
Cobretti2 said:

For most part that is a good assessment.  Some people are too laid back as they don't want to work lol

When automation becomes advanced enough, people won't have to work.

Agree there, but Then how will we support our life styles? If companies replace humans money has to come from somewhere. This is a total shift in thinking. Where the Rich who run these companies will still have to pay some form of tax to support the people of the world. Or they could wipe out most the population as effectively they won't need all these bodies as a workforce no more.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
KungKras said:

When automation becomes advanced enough, people won't have to work.

Agree there, but Then how will we support our life styles? If companies replace humans money has to come from somewhere. This is a total shift in thinking. Where the Rich who run these companies will still have to pay some form of tax to support the people of the world. Or they could wipe out most the population as effectively they won't need all these bodies as a workforce no more.

Yeah, many power stuctures will change copletely. And income inequality will likely rise because of the power that comes with owning the machines. But on the flipside, to avoid riots, some kind of universal basic income would have to be implemented, and that would mean that everyone would at least be guaranteed a comfortable life. Even though the hopes of breaking into the top levels of society would be near impossible.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

CladInShadows said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

It is unfair that most guys have to put in so much effort and settle for what they get. Just being a woman and unlimited attention is enough for most females to succeed at dating/romance and they get to wait for the best offer and they do not have to put in any effort.

Probably not what you want to hear, but it's biology.  Men are hardwired to want to plant their seed in everything that moves.  Women are hardwired to only want the best possible father for their young.  Thus, women do, and almost always will, have the upper hand.

I agree with you but with an asterisk. Women do have the upper hand...until they lose their ability to have children.

Older men are generally more capable of finding women their age or younger due to financial success and still being fertile, while older women's stock usually goes down (not that I devalue women of any age, but that's just how society seems to work).

So for all the guys complaining about how unfair things are, we should take into consideration that the scales tip drastically in our favor in the second half of our life with regard to love, companionship and sex. And in most societies, we win in every other category our entire lives, so we don't really have it that bad.

I do not agree with most of the article , if not with all. This is a personal decision.

Some of us can live alone without a relationship for a long period, and just date from time to time.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

That was funnier than I expected. Reminds me of the "rapping" from Just Two Guys.

Chinese food for breakfast

Well at least someone is trying to be creative:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/bloke-asks-first-girlfriend-to-give-him-a-reference-for-dating-site/news-story/2907bc00fbf9e84f0c857107097634dc

While deciding the single life is what suits you most is perfectly understandable, writing a "Top 15 reasons girls are mean" seems like a distinctly pathetic endeavor

I never applied for thousands of jobs, only applied for 10 jobs and gave up because it was too much effort and I give up on things easily.
I remember a current affairs interview with a dole bludger and surfer from Byron Bay on current affairs claiming: "A bad day at the beach is better than the best day at work."
Easy to just to kick back drink cheap wine, surf at beach, work on my tan, play video games, watch day time TV shows: Dr. Phil, Oprah, Jerry Springer, Ellen and The Bold and the Beautiful!
The Paxtons appearance on current affair in the mid 1990s showed how great it was to be professional dole bludgers. Beach, surf, cheap wine, smoking weed, no stress living in paradise.

The dating scene in the US and Europe is completely different to Australia. At most bars and clubs in Australia guys go out with their male mates and girls go out with their females males. There is no dating culture in Australia. Most dating scenarios are set up by friends and family, if you do not have friends and family, dating is very hard unless you are a rich guy and can buy social connections.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/single-its-not-you-its-aussies-20160223-gn11o7.html

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 28 January 2019