By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117

No one has been to Perth and will not understand how bad my life or my situation.
Unless you fit into society then there is no hope!
I AM TRAPPED IN PERTH AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO MOVE ANYWHERE!
Perth is the most boring place in this world and there is nothing to do.
Most people have family and friends and have lived easier lives and do not understand.
IT IS HARD LIVING A LIFE BEING UNEMPLOYABLE!
Being unemployable sucks and is the main source of my issues in life!

I thought of doing another study course or degree but to go through all that stress again and lead to nothing would not be worth it! Perth is a very hard job market as I said in another thread I have made online. Doing certificates, qualifications and a degree for no job at the end of it only wasted my life away. I would not consider IT qualification because there are not many IT jobs here in Perth and they are only through knowing the right people. I have no idea what jobs I would be capable of doing considering I no longer have the strength to do physical work and sitting down at a desk on a computer only gives me back, neck and shoulder pain. It needs to be a interesting job that would add value to my life that I may consider.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 29 January 2019

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

No one has been to Perth and will not understand how bad my life or my situation.
Unless you fit into society then there is no hope!
I AM TRAPPED IN PERTH AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO MOVE ANYWHERE!
Perth is the most boring place in this world and there is nothing to do.
Most people have family and friends and have lived easier lives and do not understand.
IT IS HARD LIVING A LIFE BEING UNEMPLOYABLE!
Being unemployable sucks and is the main source of my issues in life!

I thought of doing another study course or degree but to go through all that stress again and lead to nothing would not be worth it! Perth is a very hard job market as I said in another thread I have made online. Doing certificates, qualifications and a degree for no job at the end of it only wasted my life away. I would not consider IT qualification because there are not many IT jobs here in Perth and they are only through knowing the right people. I have no idea what jobs I would be capable of doing considering I no longer have the strength to do physical work and sitting down at a desk on a computer only gives me back, neck and shoulder pain. It needs to be a interesting job that would add value to my life that I may consider.

I had to move to VIC to find work. It is what it is. 

Plenty of commerce jobs in VIC and NSW

How do you learn empathy when you do not naturally feel it?
I have always found it hard reading people's emotions and I try to avoid eye contact.
My schizophrenia diagnosis may have been accurate and some of the symptoms have been persistent through my life: paranoid, delusions, lack of empathy, incoherent ramblings, lack of emotions/feelings and insomnia.
People do not understand schizophrenia and only form misinformed opinions based on TV/movie characters and the media.
There is a huge unfair social stigma of having schizophrenia, we are unfairly assumed to be dangerous.

Is your schizophrenia actually diagonsed since you seem to be going back and forth between professionally diagonsed and self-diagonsed.
It would really help if you make the point of this thread clear
Is this just a rant thread where you go on about your problems but don't want help (since you are actually content) and just want to get it off your chest.
Is this a thread where you want to see who agrees with you, because if so the answer is pretty clear. People with actual diagonsed autism have told you its possible.
But this whole cry for help/actually I am fine/actually I love causing the problems that I believe exist(your fake online dating post) and I love being on the dole is kind of throwing everyone off

I am not going to respond to any critics/sceptics with questions I do not want to answer. I do not like your line of questioning and silence is how I am going to respond. My medical history is private and confidential and I will not disclose any information on a public forum.

Around the Network

http://gulfelitemag.com/millennials-worst-generation-ever-live/

Some call us the worst generation to ever live, others call us pampered, entitled, lazy and useless. To their credit, they are right quite often. Where is the generation that conquered the moon and space, where are the hard workers who went from Europe to the US with no money but a strong determination to succeed. Where is that spirit of being limitless, all powerful and able to do whatever we set our minds to that unlocked so many successes and achievements in the past?

We’re too absorbed with our selfies, Facebook statuses and tweets that we forgot what real life is. We live in our parents home, we wait on the government to give us money and food and we complain whenever things don’t work out as they ought to. Fighting for survival, achieving greatness and reaching for the sky for us is just another dream we’re too realistic to believe in. Let the few create what we need, products, cars, drugs, apps and whatnot, and let us, the mass, enjoy our time down here because YOLO.

We became experts in whining, playing the victim and blaming others. Occupy Wall Street, topple the 1%, burn down the banks and God damn the wealthy. That’s our “raison d’être”, what we live for, because that way we feel that we achieved something, we stood for what’s morally right, we faced the tyrant. But when it comes to working hard, taking risks, going out of our comfort zone and going all in, we simply say NO and fall back on our chair while enjoying MTV.

We spend countless efforts to convince people to let us work less and have more free time. Working over 40 hours a week is unacceptable. Demanding from us to show up for class on a weekend is an insult. Expecting us to contribute to society while we’re young is a human rights abuse. But when someone works 16 hours a day, pulls all nighters, spares no resource to succeed and ends up making a fortune, we’re the first to jump out of our seats to condemn him as a cold blooded capitalist who’s running after money and doesn’t understand that what’s enjoyable in life is spending time with your dog and living a modest life.

We’re champions of hypocrisy, complacency and irrationality. We go for the easy path, the secure path. We attend classes we dislike because we’ll get jobs. We take on jobs we hate because it brings a paycheck. We buy things we don’t need and spend our savings because we want to enjoy the moment. Pathetic.

But again, there are the few, the warriors, the dreamers and the visionaries who will always wake up every morning set on making it big. There will always be that 1% who will get us through and will power the wheels of innovation and progress. The Elite, who believe that success is not the result of luck, but the fruit of blood, sweat and tears. They will be attacked, criticized and condemned for daring to aim far, but one thing remains constant, they will never give up.

^Millennial generation and we are notorious for being lazy, selfish, entitled, narcissists who want everything now and  we do not want to work hard for it. Big dreams, big demands and offer nothing in return they are Me Me, Me, Monsters. There is a growing number of Peter Pans in their 20s and 30s that refuse to grow up and stay at home with their parents and have big hopes, big dreams but will not work hard because life has been handed to them on a  silver platter. Expensive houses in the western world and stagnate weak economy makes it hard for young people to grow up. 

There is a growing cohort of young males that are becoming part of a lost generation. They have no jobs, no future and are unemployable and undateable. I am just another member of the lost generation! If you are unemployable you are undateable.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I am not going to respond to any critics/sceptics with questions I do not want to answer. I do not like your line of questioning and silence is how I am going to respond. My medical history is private and confidential and I will not disclose any information on a public forum.

I think he was being rhetorical. He just wants to know what are you trying to get out of this thread.

Open ended/rhetorical questions are not meant to be answered. My bad, I can not tell if a question is rhetorical or not.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Open ended/rhetorical questions are not meant to be answered. My bad, I can not tell if a question is rhetorical or not.

ok well answer this direct question

What is the purpose of this thread and what do you hope to get out of it?

I need to stop caring and be more aggressive and fight for things I want in life.

I have  lacked passion, low self esteem, low confidence, no ambition, no motivation and slept walked my way through life.

I need to remind myself I have pride, power, I am a bad ass mother who don't take no crap from nobody.

I have nothing to lose so I should use that to my advantage.

I have no idea what to do with my life or what steps to take and I have remained stuck in a never-ending loop.