By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117

I live in a city where nothing ever happens, it is the city the main music acts and international sports teams skip because it is too far away from anywhere else. I remember a tourist once describing my city in an online review: "It was the dullest and most boring place I have ever seen. The best thing is the Airport you get on the next plane and fly to any other city in the world!"

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
It is not worth trying and getting beaten up by random cowardly thugs that may jump you in the club or pub toilets or glass you for accidentally spilling their drink or smash you with a pool cue. It is better to admit you do not have a chance and do not bother trying. When success is not guaranteed it is better to not bother trying and walk away. Online dating is a waste of time because anyone can put up fake photos and claim anything on fake profiles and hide under the anonymity of being online.

I have never seen anyone glasses or smashed with a pool cue in Australia lol

EDIT: sorry was on my way home from work.  

TBH these days most people would stand up for you if some yobo is to attack you or bully you. World has evolved somewhat

Last edited by Cobretti2 - on 04 January 2019

Immersiveunreality said:
Cobretti2 said:

Yer but he is talking about the fantasy world of expensive cars, good looks and big houses. That is celebrity/rich people life styles lol.

90% of the population is no where near that bench mark he set. Reading his other posts he does not want to compromise anything and has set a bar of what he wants from a woman. Even expect them to ask him out. 

Essentially he says he is judged but seem to judge women more than they probably judge him as he walks by them on the street.

He said he has given up on dating and doesn't want a woman, but if he has was truly at peace, this thread would not exist. So the only logical conclusion is he has to be willing to accept to change.

Yes i understand what you are saying and i agree and i can also relate to him because i could think just the same like he does if people did not force me into a lot of social situations since i was a kid and while that gave me understanding and know how about these things ultimately it made me a very depressed kid for almost the enterity of my childhood and also a good way into adulthood till i accepted what i was.

And thats the thing, i do not think he has accepted what he is and that his own fear for the social structures of the masses is what is keeping him back. That fear does not go away, it is how a lot of autists their brain is wired and that cannot be changed but we can change our hope for humanity and see that theres good in the world even when we do not always belong in it.

I agree with the distance he has made from others but disagree with how he thinks about them.

Yes that is what I am getting at, as kids the good parents forced them into uncomfortable situations. That is how we learned to at least interact. Hell reading the symptoms of autism, i reckon 80% of the population would have some of those symptoms. I agree if you were not pushed you would probably be were he is. That is why I tried to give examples where people that have a clear visible autism and are more likely to be subject to bullying  have been able to get through life and make something of it.

Agree, that he has not accepted it. He needs to know people do not care as much as he thinks he does about him being what he is. Sure there are idiots in the world but majority of people are friendly enough and would treat him like a normal person. Fear never goes away. It is deep within us all. It is how you face that fear.

curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

I don't know. I been out of the game for 13 years lol. It was just easier when younger. I also didn't mind failing and trying my luck randomly, but that was before the #metoo movement, where a stranger walks up and its suddenly bad. Supposedly guys are now filming consent videos before and after sex, to cover themselves from a rape charge

These days mostly be I reckon through work, school, uni, and mutual friends via social gatherings (i.e. like a bbq or bowling).

Online ain't bad but there are many fakes there as you already discovered, lots of work and time. Paid sites are better as it gets the more serious people looking for relationships.

EBGames midnight launch lol? Mybe spark a common conversation in line.

Yeah of the two partners I have had I met one at Uni and the other at work. Never gone beyond a single first date with anyone I met online. 

And as someone with severe anxiety, the idea of being accused just terrifies me, like I literally have daily anxiety episodes thinking that if they wanted, both my exes could decide oneday to accuse me. Then again, I also worry daily that a headache or a new freckle means I'm dying. Anxiety sucks.

Try this maybe?

https://www.facebook.com/1644613728969239/videos/1767011713396106/

There are 3 options available for the majority of guys that are not in the top 20% of Alpha male guys.

a. Reshape your behavior and appearance to become less masculine, meaning less threatening (metrosexuality). And conform to pop culture stereotypes (primarily driven by female consumers and major indicators of what women are culturally conditioned to desire).

b. Read and internalize things like Roissy, pick up artists like Neil Strauss, and learn the psychological tricks that work on women to get them into bed (game). Cultivate a "Bad boy" image. Get some tattoos (that aren't too scary or artsy. Ed Hardy wings, stars, skulls, and flames type stuff, add some female names) and get a motorcycle.

c. Disregard females, acquire wealth.

^ Of those three options, I believe c. is the best option. Disregard females and acquire wealth. There are plenty of rich guys that have acquired huge fortunes because they did not want to share their fortunes with anyone. The other two options are not guaranteed to work either and are to focused on changing your image/appearance.

Around the Network

I've been skimming this thread but what is the point when Dark_Lord_2008 never replies to any of the (sometimes very well put) replies here? If you're gonna ignore everyone willing to help, you're just wasting everyone's time.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

There are 3 options available for the majority of guys that are not in the top 20% of Alpha male guys.

a. Reshape your behavior and appearance to become less masculine, meaning less threatening (metrosexuality). And conform to pop culture stereotypes (primarily driven by female consumers and major indicators of what women are culturally conditioned to desire).

b. Read and internalize things like Roissy, pick up artists like Neil Strauss, and learn the psychological tricks that work on women to get them into bed (game). Cultivate a "Bad boy" image. Get some tattoos (that aren't too scary or artsy. Ed Hardy wings, stars, skulls, and flames type stuff, add some female names) and get a motorcycle.

^ Of those three options, I believe c. is the best option. Disregard females and acquire wealth. There are plenty of rich guys that have acquired huge fortunes because they did not want to share their fortunes with anyone. The other two options are not guaranteed to work either and are to focused on changing your image/appearance.

What makes someone an Alpha guy ?

Because you can still be assertive amongst others as an autist.

Chrizum said:
I've been skimming this thread but what is the point when Dark_Lord_2008 never replies to any of the (sometimes very well put) replies here? If you're gonna ignore everyone willing to help, you're just wasting everyone's time.

If he can take a few things out of this thread to consider i would be happy and he is partly using this for venting therapy or so i do think ;)

It does not bother me and i do not think he does a lot wrong with this.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Option D: Acquire female and wealth

Immersiveunreality said:
Chrizum said:

If he can take a few things out of this thread to consider i would be happy and he is partly using this for venting therapy or so i do think ;)

It does not bother me and i do not think he does a lot wrong with this.

Well I just did some googling. There may be no help

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4196439