By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117

https://www.securesingle.com/15-reasons ... -on-women/

Some very good reasons why men choose to remain single and give up on women. They do not want to become a woman's pet project, do not want to change, do not need a woman's validation/approval, have a busy life that does not leave time for a partner, men are regarded as man-child that never grow up, they do not want conform to society, men are regarded as losers even if they have a good job, men are regarded as the evil gender whereas women are regarded as the good gender. The double standards and hypocrisy of modern feminism.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2017/12/20-ways-that-men-have-it-harder-in-life-according-to-20-women/

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2017/02/34-men-discuss-societys-insane-double-standards-that-favor-women-and-hurt-men/?utm_campaign=related&utm_source=thoughtcatalog&utm_term=lorenzo-jensen-iii

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 06 February 2019

Around the Network

lol... or you can have a healthy relationship..

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

I gave up after i was heartbroken as all hell by the one that i thought was "the one". I tried dating a few times after that, and just found that i didn't care to put forth the effort that it takes, to start a new relationship. Now, i just wouldn't have the time to start one, as i work 6 days a week, a good chunk of the year. Plus, being single, you can do whatever u want when u want, even if that something that you're doing, is nothing.

I was at some point totally turned off by all that feminism bullcrap. It's not like I'm against feminism or anything, but it was just all too much for my 18-year-old self to handle. I became straight up afraid of even looking at a woman, because I was always afraid of being accused of harrassing her or something. I didn't talk anymore to women I didn't know for a long time. It got so bad that there were times when I felt bad simply for the fact that I was born as a male. I was convinced that women just hate all men. Seriously, I know it sounds ridiculous.

Luckily, I got over all that shit and realized that I just should not listen to all those militant extremists among feminists. But yeah, I was young and didn't know better. Turns out that most women are totally normal people and don't freak out everytime a man looks at them. So I managed to get a wife and I wouldn't want to have it any other way right now.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Lol wtf

"Does not want to become a woman's pet project"? Wtf is that shit. If some people believe nonsense like that it's clear how immature they are, and why women are not interested in them, hence the "chose to be alone".

What the hell are these reasons, "don't want to conform to society"?, "Evil gender"? What the hell am I reading a 12 year olds reasons why he picks on a girl when he secretly has a crush on her?

Around the Network

Half that article is horseshit. Just excuses because a few women said it to be so. Reverse the roles and I bet there are women that would use most those reasons as to why they are single still.

Don't listen to the modern feminists POV, find a normal woman (yes they still out number the feminist). TBH the original feminists movement don't even consider modern feminists as feminists cause the mission was about equality not being a bitch that hates men lol.

A normal woman would not try to turn you into a pet project. All women get crabbie woopie fucking do. Just say PMS and they storm away if you don't want to hear their outburst. Or just listen then use common sense to tell them what you think and generally it ends there.

Probably because of low self-esteem and/or bad experiences in the past, but I voted for the pet project thing because it's the funniest option.

It's called being gay.

OdinHades said:
I was at some point totally turned off by all that feminism bullcrap. It's not like I'm against feminism or anything, but it was just all too much for my 18-year-old self to handle. I became straight up afraid of even looking at a woman, because I was always afraid of being accused of harrassing her or something. I didn't talk anymore to women I didn't know for a long time. It got so bad that there were times when I felt bad simply for the fact that I was born as a male. I was convinced that women just hate all men. Seriously, I know it sounds ridiculous.

Luckily, I got over all that shit and realized that I just should not listen to all those militant extremists among feminists. But yeah, I was young and didn't know better. Turns out that most women are totally normal people and don't freak out everytime a man looks at them. So I managed to get a wife and I wouldn't want to have it any other way right now.

That first paragraph makes me so immensely sad lol..

But yeah, totally agree with the second paragraph. You have to reach a point where you just have to put your faith in the majorty of women, who ARE sensible, kind, and benign, and NOT militant, man-hating 3rd wave feminists. And I truly believe that. I've met too many kind and amazing women over the years to believe this fearmongering.

The same way I laugh at this notion that some of the more paranoid women out there are afraid that most men are just out there to abuse/dominate/molest them.

Anyway, in relation to the topic itself specifically - For me, being single is not about women as much as it's just about me being a major introvert. I don't even feel particularly comfortable being around men, so you could imagine how much I'd be hesitant to get close to a woman. Hell, even within my click of 4 or 5 close friends, I probably only hang out wiht them 2-3 times a month, because I simply prefer my solitude. So I just feel with my shyness, and typically nervous nature, I'm just not built for a relationship. Perhaps I'll outgrow this someday, but I certainly don't see that day on the horizon yet.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Same vote and reasoning as Flilix.