By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (Platinum Games) Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link - News in December

Granblue Fes 2018 will run from December 15 to 16 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, and will feature the latest information on the Platinum Games-developed Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link (Action-RPG), Cygames announced during Granblue Summer Fes 2018 in Osaka.

Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link is in development for PlayStation 4.

Around the Network

:O I'm very much looking forward to some more news!

I wasn't a fan of Nier Automata, but always interested to see what Platinum Games is up to.

Excellent. I hope this is huge in Asia 

I was starting to wonder if this game was still a thing. Glad to see it's still good to go.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
twintail said:
Rafie said:
I was starting to wonder if this game was still a thing. Glad to see it's still good to go.

they announced EU localisation languages 4 months ago

Well I obviously missed that announcement.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

much hopes for this games, think we will get new trailer with release date at this event

twintail said:
Rafie said:

they announced EU localisation languages 4 months ago

They did announce localization a while back, but there has been a noticeable lack of news on the game itself. They went from showing lots of gameplay to showing very little.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I love the look & feel of what we ve seen so far.... Looking forwards to seeing more.

twintail said:
Rafie said:

Well I obviously missed that announcement.

Ok? I'm just letting you know.

outlawauron said:

They did announce localization a while back, but there has been a noticeable lack of news on the game itself. They went from showing lots of gameplay to showing very little.

This is true but they did say in July that the next info dump was going to be in December. 

I know by looking at my post it seemed like I had an attitude. I really didn't. I didn't mean for it to come off like I did. It's like one of those things when you write/text something and it comes off jerkish, but it wasn't intentional. I appreciated the info.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron