By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you remember Seasons of Heaven ? (new trailer)

I had big hopes when I saw this first, today I have strong doubt that the Switch might be able to run such a game like we can see in the first trailer, and in this new one posted in October 8th 2018.

The first ~70% of the trailer is the same as the old one we have seen in 2016, then we can see lot of new stuffs.

Was it more or less cancelled already or is it still on going ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NZYS3YouDE

Around the Network

If after all this time, the trailer is practically identical to the one shown two years ago, this screams stagnation. I'd be weary of this project if it ever comes to fruition.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Looks terrible

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I called BS on this game without even knowing the specs of the Switch, back im the days looking up the devs it seemed they never developed anything nor did they have a development kit

zorg1000 said:
Looks terrible

In french, "terrible" means in most of the case the same thing as "awesome". In less occasions we use it for "dramatic".

Was it rather on the negative way for you here ?

Around the Network
Amnesia said:
zorg1000 said:
Looks terrible

In french, "terrible" means in most of the case the same thing as "awesome". In less occasions we use it for "dramatic".

Was it rather on the negative way for you here ?

I'm not French, does that answer your question?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Many seems pretty agressive against this game. Maybe there was a good intention initially.

SuperMetalDave, where you at?