By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Look: Warframe on Switch

Looks to be a very competent port. The people at Panic Button really are doing amazing work.

Around the Network

I wish it was more popular. You only hear good things about it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

wonder how many people will join the millions of registered losers on Switch >_< and if panic button will handle the updates or what will DE do about that

Bethesda should look into buying/hireing Panic button :P

"So I hear you love to optimise & bugfix sh*t..... and are masters of it.... well we have this game you see...."

Busted said:

wonder how many people will join the millions of registered losers on Switch >_< and if panic button will handle the updates or what will DE do about that

???

Do you mean the online service?  Because this game doesn't require it.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Busted said:

Do you mean the online service?  Because this game doesn't require it.

Oh no sorry, its a warframe meme, now I can see it looks like im dissing switch online lol, if you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have realized it

Busted said:

I think I read somewhere or at least it was inferred that Panic Button did the heavy lifting while helping DE get used to it so they would be able to use handle updates going forward. I may have read it wrong though. 

This seems like maybe most impressive Switch game to date.
I hope DF will do video.