Codemasters 30 4.71%

Core Design 7 1.10%

Inti Creates 12 1.88%

Remedy Entertainment 36 5.65%

Stardock 4 0.63%

Housemarque 24 3.77%

Subset Games 5 0.78%

Total:637

Sega and Konami might once be great developers, but I don't care to much for them nowadays. Platinum is pretty solid they worked on Nier Automata, W101 and the Bayonetta this gen, which are all very good games.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Machina said:
flashfire926 said:
I'm pleasantly surprised that some people are voting for Codemasters. Dirt series are some of my favourite games.

I voted Codies. The TOCA games back in the day were so much fun. The first GRID was too (early-to-mid PS3/360 gen Codies were the best racing devs in the world at the time imo). And DiRt was a consistently strong series (until 4, which was really disappointing imo).

Yeah, I really liked Grid 1. Grid 2 was sort of disappointing, but have you played grid autosport? I thought that was great too.

And about the bolded, I'm curious as to why. I personally liked it, despite the toning down of the arcadyness. The one that disappointing me was dirt rally (no reason to take the series into full simullation, we already have WRC for that)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Sega has made far more great games than I can count or keep track of. Konami would have gotten my vote on most other lists, but Sega has just made so much from all the great Genesis games (Sonic, Shining Force, Phantasy Star, Flicky), to great arcade games (Golden Axe, Altered Beast), to great modern games (Puyo Puyo Tetris, Valkyria Chronicles) etc.... So many great Sega games I can't even list them all.

Now I would probably rate Platinum games third. They are good, but the fact that they now have more votes than Sega shows how biased the voting is toward the recent batch of games. They just haven't been around that long.