By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty has generated ~19 Billion Dollars

“Our engagement to date is better than any Call of Duty content in recent years, and spectator viewing is higher than ever before. As a franchise, Call of Duty has now generated more revenue than the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the box office, and double that of the cumulative box office of Star Wars. We have an exciting future planned for Call of Duty players, including our new Call of Duty professional player opportunities, and lots of exciting new content in 2019 and beyond.”

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=starwars.htm

COD is far from dead my friends. 

Around the Network

Hopefully this will shut up some of the haters who have been on a roll lately by running around and saying COD is dead. Knowing them, I doubt they will stop.

Mordred11 said:
Hopefully this will shut up some of the haters who have been on a roll lately by running around and saying COD is dead. Knowing them, I doubt they will stop.

Damn it ... John just had to be a troll xD

Anyways .... what I was GOING to write is that I don't think a lot of people think COD is dead. I do know a lot of people don't like it though.

After WW2 and Blops 4, there is basically no way the franchise can die ... that's two smash hits back to back 

(Although people were really over-inflating BLOPS 4's success, I remember that the first week numbers were about the same revenue as like 4/5 other modern CODs)

Mordred11 said:

Or that it's dying. I hate many things Activision do and don't like so much about the series the last few years but I can still accept and realize COD is a monster and will be for the next 10 years minimum. I'm not delusional.