By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XV live stream starting now.

FFXV surprised me, it's way better than I expected it to be so far.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
think-man said:

This has been known since April. 

Really?I tuned out of this game a long time ago.

Square just.wont.let.this.damn.game.die

Actually it's the fans of the game that have kept it going. Royal Edition was originally meant to be the end but people kept hounding them for more. 

Intrinsic said:
Wait....... a pre-recorded livestream?

Yep hahaha, so is it really "live" then 🤣

the_dark_lewd said:
melbye said:

Wonder if we might get episode-DLC based around Lunafreya, Cor and Ardyn. Would be interesting to play as the villain

Dude, we already know what it is. They announced it way-back.

DLC1- Ardyn

DLC2-Aranea

DLC3-Luna

DLC4-Noctis alternative ending.

But wait there's more!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
think-man said:
Nautilus said:

Really?I tuned out of this game a long time ago.

Square just.wont.let.this.damn.game.die

Actually it's the fans of the game that have kept it going. Royal Edition was originally meant to be the end but people kept hounding them for more. 

Thats even worse, for me anyways.Just means that Square will be even more incentivize to continue in this direction.

Man, this week sucked as far as gaming is related...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
the_dark_lewd said:

Dude, we already know what it is. They announced it way-back.

DLC1- Ardyn

DLC2-Aranea

DLC3-Luna

DLC4-Noctis alternative ending.

Aww, I knew of the first three, didn't know the fourth was an alternative ending, that's a bit lame lol

Nautilus said:

Thats even worse, for me anyways.Just means that Square will be even more incentivize to continue in this direction.

Man, this week sucked as far as gaming is related...

I don't see how it's worse for anyone, it means they listen to the fans of the game, they asked for more, Square gave/is giving them more, which I can only see as a good thing o.O

Its not good for me because I dont like this direction, so this is a personal take.You can say that I am selfish, and you wouldnt be wrong XD

Still, seeing this saddens me.I just want a high fantasy turn based FF again...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
Bristow9091 said:

Aww, I knew of the first three, didn't know the fourth was an alternative ending, that's a bit lame lol

I don't see how it's worse for anyone, it means they listen to the fans of the game, they asked for more, Square gave/is giving them more, which I can only see as a good thing o.O

Its not good for me because I dont like this direction, so this is a personal take.You can say that I am selfish, and you wouldnt be wrong XD

If thas what you mean by direction I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

If there is one thing we can say about the FF series its that its one of those series that continues and always reinvents itself. No matter how successful its previous installment was. 

Intrinsic said:
Nautilus said:

If thas what you mean by direction I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

If there is one thing we can say about the FF series its that its one of those series that continues and always reinvents itself. No matter how successful its previous installment was. 

But I dont think that Square would see turn based combat as an reinvention or "moving foward".Dont have much faith in them regarding FF, given that they havent done a great FF since FF XII(excluding XIV of course, since that game is an MMO)

think-man said:
Intrinsic said:
Wait....... a pre-recorded livestream?

Yep hahaha, so is it really "live" then 🤣

Aye was thinking about that after the OP, like... was I the only one that read that lol, kinda like WWE now record "205 Live" 2 days before showing it.... go figure.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

21 hours away now :)