By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset Overdrive rated for PC

https://gematsu.com/2018/11/esrb-rates-sunset-overdrive-for-pc

Pretty big news for the previously xbox exclusive title. 

Around the Network

This coupled with the PUBG rating for PS4 makes that thread about "PS4 losing exclusives left and right" look pretty silly.

OT: Great news. More people should play this awesome game.

Last edited by Replicant - on 01 November 2018

Replicant said:

This coupled with the PUBG rating for PS4 makes that thread about "PS4 losing exclusives left and right" look pretty silly.

Does this thread honestly need to become like that?. I mean it's already begun with OP's "previously exclusive", which at this point isn't even needed for mentioning, since we're not about the "warz/list warz" here and shouldn't be. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Replicant said:

Looked silly long before this news.

Chazore said:
Replicant said:

Does this thread honestly need to become like that?. I mean it's already begun with OP's "previously exclusive", which at this point isn't even needed for mentioning, since we're not about the "warz/list warz" here and shouldn't be. 

No, you're right.

Even though that thread was silly, I shouldn't have brought it up here derailing this thread. Sorry.

Around the Network

Surprised it took this long.

Hopefully that means a Scorpio patch.

Replicant said:

In what way?  That thread was about PlayStation exclusives. This announcement has no effect whatsoever on that topic.

Needs to be on Steam. Also needs an Xbox One X patch.
It's probably one of the more enjoyable and unique exclusives that arrived on Xbox this generation.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Good, good. I'll probably get it at some point.

VAMatt said:
Replicant said:

In what way?  That thread was about PlayStation exclusives. This announcement has no effect whatsoever on that topic.

It kinda has though.

That thread (here, I found it) claims that PS4 is losing far more exclusives than other consoles and then went on to list a bunch of games that were either from franchisees that haven't been exclusive for a long time (Nier and Crash) or that were known from the start to be just timed exclusives (Hellblade, Edith Finch, No Man's Sky and Firewatch).

Every console loses timed exclusives, hence the "timed"-part.

Timed exclusives on XB1:
Ashen
Below
Black Desert
DayZ
Dead Rising 4
Deep Rock Galactic
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Session