By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Grezzo work on next?

Tagged games:

What will be their next project?

One last 3DS port 2 16.67%

Switch port 8 66.67%

New game 0 0%

Non-Nintendo port 0 0%

Something else 2 16.67%

Total:12

I'd be delighted for another over the top Zelda game, this time HD and on the Switch. An original game but a sequel to A Link Between World's would make me very happy.

Around the Network

Hopefully Skyward sword HD. That game needs the HD treatment.

Whatever it is, I want it to be yet another Zelda remaster/remake, preferably Skyward Sword but I'd also take OoT/MM again in HD with a "N64 mode" for MM3D that brings back the OG gameplay. As long as it's a normal Zelda game I'll take anything.

Hmm interesting question, they are a pretty small studio (wiki says 62 employees) and have never released an HD game before so they might have the typical "HD growing pains" many studios have gone through so I dont expect anything real ambitious. I would say either a small eShop title if it's an original IP, another remake/remaster (Skyward Sword with Joy-Cons makes too much sense) or act as a support studio for a larger team like they did for Triforce Heroes.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

mZuzek said:

Legend of Zelda HD Collection on Switch, featuring OoT and MM (slightly upgraded from 3DS version), WW and TP (ported over from Wii U) and SS.

...a man can dream.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Legend of Zelda HD Collection on Switch, featuring OoT and MM (slightly upgraded from 3DS version), WW and TP (ported over from Wii U) and SS.

...a man can dream.

Huh? Oh sorry, I was just staring.