By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RDR2 Reviews! Metacritic - 97(PS4)/97(XBO) / Opencritic - 97

What's your score prediction?

96 above 47 47.47%

91-95 43 43.43%

86-90 6 6.06%

81-85 0 0%

80 below 3 3.03%

Total:99
bananaking21 said:
Game comes with a map. Awesome.

Now I'm wondering if the Map is the same as the ones you get with the Special and Ultimate Editions.

Nvm, if it's the same as GTAV, the maps will be slightly different according to a poster on the tweet.

Last edited by Sunstrider - on 19 October 2018

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I actually think it's kind of cool that it comes on two discs, reminds me of the old PSOne days with big RPGs lol... wish more games would do it even if only for the novelty, lol. Also cool that it has a map too.

I'll admit I've actually looked at NOTHING for Red Dead Redemption 2 aside from the first few screenshots they showed off and some animal pictures they posted on Facebook. Not watched any trailers or gameplay or anything, since originally I wasn't interested in it (Despite loving the western setting in general) but as release is creeping closer I'm tempted to actually take a look at it all and get hyped, since I can imagine myself buying it somewhere down the line anyway...

Although another thing I have to admit is I've never finished the first game lol, and the reason for that is because while I was doing my playthrough (Which I really enjoyed), I had the whole game and ending spoiled for me, and whenever I find spoilers, it puts me off wanting to play the game in question, so I just never went back to it... might do that before buying the second at some point.

I envy your naivete of the game, I just can't stop myself from looking for more info's especially if it's a game I've been wanting for along time, and sad to hear about the spoilers, hope you can still enjoy it before the big mama arrives.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

All this talk of how great Witcher 3 is..it’s making me feel more like playing my old copy of tw3 rather than picking up RDR 2.

shikamaru317 said:

Also, since I see a debate on rather BotW or Witcher 3 is currently the king of open world games, I have to go with Witcher 3. I haven't played BotW yet since I don't own a Switch but from what I've seen of the game on youtube and such, it doesn't hold a candle to Witcher 3. Witcher 3 is the bar that RDR2 will be measured against, Witcher 3 and GTA V of course, since it's Rockstar's previous game.

LOL

The same kind of people all over the internet.

Giving an opinion based on YouTube videos.

I can say living in  the moon rocks, I've never being there but those nasa videos is all I need to say it rocks more than earth.

Do you a favor go play botw.

I can see 100 million+ GTA5-like sales in the long term easily.

Around the Network

Game of the generation for me was God of War, without doubt. I've completed BOTW and the The Witcher 3 and I know they are very different games, but God of War left an immeasurable impression on me.

Went with 91-95, which unsurprisingly, is the most popular pick. I'll say 94 for my personal guess.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I think it'll be 99

Thats what i have been saying, it wil biggest video game seller this year easily outplacing black ops 4. 

I think it will easily do over 10 million in first 3 days, 

The hype is too high and preorders are very very strong as evident by Amazon and GameStop sales