By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Today I got in a screaming match with my Garbage man, told him to get The %@?# away from my recycling!

CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
That's basically everyone lol. Gotta stop trying to make mountains out of molehills, it's not as if he can never recycle again, this is just a one time thing.

One time thing with a big fucking impact.

Feel free to explain how it's a big fucking impact, this I'm very much interested in hearing!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Feel free to explain how it's a big fucking impact, this I'm very much interested in hearing!

All that could've been recycled, yet it wasn't, so people like you, who don't recycle, are killing the environment. Bravo.

Bravo indeed, your post does absolutely nothing to explain how Spurge throwing his PC parts in the garbage bin is a big deal. What your images show is the result of littering.

CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Bravo indeed, your post does absolutely nothing to explain how Spurge throwing his PC parts in the garbage bin is a big deal. What your images show is the result of littering.

Littering by people who don't recycle.

I take it you just can't admit when you're wrong then. Your post makes no sense as a reply in an argument about whether or not Spurge throwing away his TV parts is a big deal. Now with that I think I've had my fill of your hyperbole for one day so this is my last response to ya.

It's kinda funny how nobody respects garbage men, even though they're doing one of the most essential jobs in modern society (not saying your guy was right, just speaking generally).

I wonder if this will be as popular as the last sprugeonryan garbage thread? I still think about the last one. Pretty impactful. Then again, I think I only posted in it once. Three times in this one.....hmmmm.

Anyways, it's too bad you didn't set the garbage man on fire.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

How is this the garbage mans fault? You tried recycling something that you're not allowed to do - the TV. After you did that of course the garbage man is going to go through your crap to see if you might be trying to pass something else off too. And from the sound of it there were items in subsequent weeks there too that didn't 100% qualify for recycling. He did his job.

I want to buy this garbage man a beer.

Garbage man sounds like a troll you should report him claiming he abused his positions power to get back at you for a previous mistake

No stand your ground laws in your state?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wow, what an asshole 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem