By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz not showing WiiU sales on mainpage for last/this generation

I dont understand why WiiU sales are not shown in neither this gen nor last gen on main page. I understand that the conole was only out for 4 years but it should still be shown in one of the 2, if you dont want to show it together with the Switch,PS4,XB, then at least show it on the last gen with the Wii PS3 and 360.

Around the Network

Just found the the all platforms link lol. Still my point stands, although I am guessing it is more of a space problem as it seems you can only fit 5 consoles.

Gotta wonder if they'll do the same with the Vita - now that console is officially discontinued.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

At a certain point, the person doing the mainpage will realize the Switch is really in generation 9. Might not be until the PS5 comes out though. Until then VGC will pretend the Wii U never existed.

What is a Wii U?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well let's say WiiU never existed.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Poor WiiU. Everyone is trying to erase it from history. Though I still want its whole library on the Switch, sooooo...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well see, when it comes to the WIi U, no one cares.

It's that simple. No one cares.

I mean I don't think a lot of people care at this point tbh. Also weird that I can't access your profile page either (lot of people who aren't active for a long time end up having broken profile pages).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

RolStoppable said:
barneystinson69 said:
I mean I don't think a lot of people care at this point tbh. Also weird that I can't access your profile page either (lot of people who aren't active for a long time end up having broken profile pages).

Profiles can be set to private, either entirely or to friends only. That's why not all of them can be accessed.

Didn't know that. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).