By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Offical 2018-19 NHL thread

Are you going to watch any preseason games?

Yes 2 100.00%

No 0 0%

Maybe if I find time 0 0%

Total:2

This is late, but I got mod permission to make this thread this year. Will add more content soon, but just wanted to get this up asap.

Since its the NHL preseason, who exactly are you guys excited to see for your team? Right now, Dube is looking like a beast for the Flames, with Foo and Mangiapane not too far behind, and Rittich is fighting for the backup spot as well. #Isitoctoberyet

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

tagging for later

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

tagging for later

tagging for later

So...the playoffs started.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Yeeeeeessssss! Been watching a bit. Mostly Islanders/Penguins, and some Jets/Blues, with a bit of Captials/Hurricanes.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
theRepublic said:

Yeeeeeessssss! Been watching a bit. Mostly Islanders/Penguins, and some Jets/Blues, with a bit of Captials/Hurricanes.

My team is the Blues.  They got off to a pretty good start so far.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
COKTOE said:

I thought you were a Blackhawks guy. Guess not! Yeah, the Blues had a great turnaround and are keeping it going in the playoffs.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
theRepublic said:

I thought you were a Blackhawks guy. Guess not! Yeah, the Blues had a great turnaround and are keeping it going in the playoffs.

Lol, no.  I'm a Cards/Blues fan, so the Cubs/Blackhawks can go to hell.

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
COKTOE said:

Lol, no.  I'm a Cards/Blues fan, so the Cubs/Blackhawks can go to hell.

Heh. Fair enough. :) My mistake.

I think the resident Hawks fan is this fellow. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/113301/darthmetallicube/