By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing CGI short film "Majora's Mask - Terrible Faith

Don't know if posted before, but this "Majora's Mask origins" film is amazingly well done. Although nitpickers may say the story in Majora's Mask went a little differently.

Around the Network

A bit older already and I had already seen it a while ago but yeah, pretty amazing. Best Zelda fan-made work I've seen. Wouldn't mind a whole movie like this.

I like it, really want to continue playing this on the 3DS, but the size of the thing is painful for my hands, if only this would end up on the Switch, I'd buy it again.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I don't care fan art movie.

S.Peelman said:

A bit older already and I had already seen it a while ago but yeah, pretty amazing. Best Zelda fan-made work I've seen. Wouldn't mind a whole movie like this.

If nintendo makes the next console a traditional one, equal to the Playstation 5 or Xbox Two,
they could probably make a game with graphics near these.

Why settle for a movie... when you could have a zelda game like this?

Around the Network

Yeah, that's a really cool short, saw it back when it was released.

JRPGfan said:
S.Peelman said:

If nintendo makes the next console a traditional one, equal to the Playstation 5 or Xbox Two,
they could probably make a game with graphics near these.

Why settle for a movie... when you could have a zelda game like this?

Good point!