By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resonance of Fate rated for PS4/PC in Germany

From resetera:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resonance-of-fate-ps4-pc-rated-by-the-german-classification-board-usk.68424/page-2

Seems the majority of the PS360 RPGS are coming out (which is awesome as most are great), there is still a couple left, many of them Xbox exclusives such as Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery

Around the Network

Preordered.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Resonance of fate was an extremely good jsrpg the music and characters were really good I've still got my copy on PS3. Was nowhere near finishing it didn't have the time but well over 20h in.

The steampunk visuals were amazing

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Resonance of Fate is a a really good game that just takes quite a while to really get going with its story. Probably not going to get it if there is a remaster or rerelease since I already have it on PS3, but I think it's good news for anyone who missed it back then.

Ohhh, I was thinking of picking this up again. Kinda makes me think what's the point on holding onto older systems if everything is getting ported.

Around the Network

Oh and another thing, Tri Ace are announcing their new game at TGS, maybe it's this?

think-man said:
Oh and another thing, Tri Ace are announcing their new game at TGS, maybe it's this?

Nope. 

But, I am wondering could a sequel be in the making. 

This is interesting, I played it on PS3 but honestly got a bit tired of the repetitive gameplay. Yet I enjoyed it... does that makes sense?

Go to dungeon, go through 6 rooms of the exact same thing, do back flips while shooting.

Plus Robin voicing the kid and Nolan North doing the guy was funny.

Hmm, pie.

twintail said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey seem unlikey given Microsoft published them on the 360.

Infinite Undiscovery would be great next though. You get a Bear in your party, what RPG could possibly be better than one where you have a Bear? None, that's the answer!

Yeah that is unfortunate but an MS game is an MS game. Are those available on X1 for BC?

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are BC in Xbox one. Microsoft even give Lost Odyssey for free in 2016 to celebrate the 300 backward compatible games goal.

I hope so. Never played this game on the PS3, so this would be a good opportunity to finally play it..