By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
HoangNhatAnh said:
lightningfunk said:

the way PS4 is going,it will reach 120-130m easily

Maybe yes or no, i will wait till that happen. Hopefully i don't have to wait too long to see that.

what 'maybe yes or no'?

you are on a Sales website and you cannot predict that?

Around the Network
lightningfunk said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Maybe yes or no, i will wait till that happen. Hopefully i don't have to wait too long to see that.

what 'maybe yes or no'?

Because i'm neither an analysis nor Sony fan, I can't be certain about thing that I don't know too much.

HoangNhatAnh said:
lightningfunk said:

what 'maybe yes or no'?

Because i'm neither an analysis nor Sony fan, I can't be certain about thing that I don't know too much.

oh ok

i thought that being on this website might have improved ur prediction skills

lightningfunk said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

oh ok

i thought that being on this website might have improved ur prediction skills

I have no interest in some nonsense ridiculous predictions of sales without any convincing proof.

HoangNhatAnh said:

I have no interest in some nonsense ridiculous predictions of sales without any convincing proof.

well thats one of the biggest part of this community on VGCHARTZ

Around the Network
lightningfunk said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

And become a huge wrong like many people who predicted that Switch will flop hard after the present of Switch in January last year, right?

HoangNhatAnh said:
lightningfunk said:

And become a huge wrong like many people who predicted that Switch will flop hard after the present of Switch in January last year, right?

The wrong predictions are almost the only funny thing here, it would be an insult not to keep this tradition! 

Faelco said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

The wrong predictions are almost the only funny thing here, it would be an insult not to keep this tradition! 

Yeah, hope i can make fun of some ridiculous illogical prediction in the future.

HoangNhatAnh said:
lightningfunk said:

don't use an isolated incident to prove your point

lightningfunk said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

don't use an isolated incident to prove your point

Doesn't change the fact that is a big wrong and there is a lot of crowns were eaten.