By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Megaman 11 Demo now available. (Switch/PS4/XBO)

Thats awesome news!

The only shame is that with this news, and more to come for certain, the direct will be less exciting, whenever it airs.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Mar1217 said:
I'll check it out soon. It's either Mother 3 or this demo for tonight, I guess.

Are you going to play a fan translation, or was it announced that it's getting an official translation soon?

Nautilus said:
Thats awesome news!

The only shame is that with this news, and more to come for certain, the direct will be less exciting, whenever it airs.

Since this was available one day earlier on the Switch, it looked like it was supposed to be one of the standout details of the direct.
But it was good of Nintendo to delay it because many people in Kansai can't watch their Direct.

I know, I know.I understand Nintendo situation, completely.Its just still sad from a consumer point of view.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Hiku said:
Nautilus said:

I know, I know.I understand Nintendo situation, completely.Its just still sad from a consumer point of view.

To go off topic for a moment, but have you seen what it looks like over there? I don't recall seeing so much destruction from an earthquake in Japan since the 2011 nuclear reactor incident.

And here is Kansai airport under water:

Really sad to see. I hope they can recover from this with few casualties.

I knew it was horrible, but holy crap, its worse than I though.

An earthquake damage dosent depend solely on its magnitute, but also on its location.If its far away it will be weaker when it reaches cities.But if its in the middle of the island....

Really hope for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the heads up, will download later.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Downloaded it.

Around the Network

I'm assuming this was going to be an "and it's available now" announcement from the direct.

Shame the direct won't be as exciting with a few of the things inevitably leaking (though don't get me wrong, delayed the direct was the definite right choice. People's lives come first before video games).

With the Yoshi name leaked I think it's all but confirmed to be at the direct, too. And I think The Lego Harry Potter collection for Switch, which was just revealed today, was probably going to be revealed at the direct, too.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Awesome will definitely check out the demo.

Somewhat related - I noticed on the Switch eshop a game called 20XX that is indie game mega man clone but rogue-like. Anyone have opinions on 20XX compared to the mega man series in general? I think between the two 20XX looks more interesting to me than mega man 11.

Demo was really fun.

Controls were tight, having a dedicated button for Rush Coil really helps with the flow of the game, and the gear system is pretty cool, and the time limit on it is just right so that it feels very powerful and satisfying without being game-breaking.

Can't wait for the full release.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Seems pretty good so far. Will definitely enjoy it more than the other non 8bit classic Mega Man games.

Last edited by KLXVER - on 07 September 2018

Played it for a little bit, had to stop to get my copy of Spider-man but from what a played, it runs great on the Switch, felt like I'm playing Megaman/Rockman 8 again, which is great. I'll play it to the end this time in a while.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid