By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - YAKUZA studio will announce a brand new IP around TGS: 3 years in development, Will not use Yakuza as a base.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
twintail said:

im quite excited for their conference this year. I think it has potential to show off a lot of great games (most already announced of course).

Especially this; I am curious how this will differ from the established Yakuza style.

i personally i'm most hyped for japan studio, lately not much information about them, don't know if it means if that the will surprise us with something big...

The Last Guardian was the last game any of their Japan Studio games touched? A pretty meager showing this generation. Knack, Knack 2, Gravity Rush 2, Hot Shots Golf, and The Last Guardian. For a group that is supposed to have several studios, it's not great. They did co-develop with From Software to make Bloodborne, so maybe time for Bloodborne 2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

i personally i'm most hyped for japan studio, lately not much information about them, don't know if it means if that the will surprise us with something big...

The Last Guardian was the last game any of their Japan Studio games touched? A pretty meager showing this generation. Knack, Knack 2, Gravity Rush 2, Hot Shots Golf, and The Last Guardian. For a group that is supposed to have several studios, it's not great. They did co-develop with From Software to make Bloodborne, so maybe time for Bloodborne 2.

don't know if we will see bloodborne 2 in the near future, but i hoped always that sony would try to make a new jrpg or a revival of an old one...japan studio has still to show something this generation