By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict the metascores for the major upcoming fall releases.

Spiderman (9/7) 90 (Imsomniac proved with Sunset Overdrive that they know how to do an open world and great traversal mechanics, and this game just looks way bigger in scale and scope than Sunset, as well)

Shadow of The Tomb Raider (9/14) 87 (Looks on par if not better than last two games, so it will gather similar scores)

Forza Horizon 4 (10/2) 91 (Looks like more Forza Horizon, which is great)

Super Mario Party (10/5) 75 (A return to form Mario Party (thank god they ditched that stupid car), similar to how Mario tennis aces was a return to form for mario tennis)

Assassins Creed: Odyssey (10/5) 86 (Will review better than Origins due it it doubling down firmly in the RPG mechanics)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (10/12) 75 (Even if the multiplayer is stellar, the exclusion of single player will still hurt it)

Red Dead Redemption II (10/26) 95 (It's a bloody Rockstar game. Need I say more?)

Hitman 2 (11/13) 87 (the complete first season got a 83/84 meta, and this looks like a step up)

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (11/13) 80 (Looks just as good as crash trilogy, so I suspect it will get similar scores, too)

Fallout 76 (11/14) 79 (If Bethesda themselves are acknowledging there will be a lot of bugs and glitches, then we know it's a real problem)

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu (11/16) 72 (Get this garbage out of here)

Battlefield V (11/20) 88 (Despite the SJW agenda, the game will still review well because most game journalists are left leaning anyways, though admittedly, campaign will genuinely be good, just like battlefield 1) 

Just Cause 4 (12/4) 82 (Looks like Just Cause 3 but without the devastating frame-rate issues. Will review as well as the second game)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (12/7) 94 (Truly does look like the Utimate Smash)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
A few months ago, I got into major arguments with people over whether or not Let's Go would be a good game. Based on the above posts, it looks like people's opinion of this game has changed. What happened?

??? Besides the one post in the 50s range, most are in the mid to high 70s, which I would assume for most people it means a good game.

IMO a game with scores in the mid 70's or lower is usually a bad game. There are some exceptions like USFII on Switch, but for every title like that there's got to be ten or twenty that are truly not worth anybody's time. 76 to 79 is a game that is either merely okay, or criminally underrated. The general idea I got while arguing with people was that they all thought it was going to score around 83 or so. 

Flilix said:

PUBG 1.0/10

Destiny 2 Forsaken 2/10

Spiderman 0/10

Shadow of The Tomb Raider 9/14

Valkyria Chronicles 4/4

Life is Strange 2: episode 1/2

Forza Horizon 4/44

Mega Man 11/X

Super Mario Party/11

Assassins Creed: Odyssey
431BCE/10

Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII/IIIIIIIIII

Starlink Battle for Atlas 64/10

Soulcalibur VI/X

Red Dead Redemption II/II

Hitman 2/10

Spyro Reignited Trilogy /10/10/10

Fallout 76
%

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu Gen1/10

Battlefield V/COD

Darksdsiders 3
/π

Just Cause 4/444

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ∞/10

And we've got our winner right here.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.