Possibly no 5 50.00%

Definitely maybe 0 0%

Total:10

Watchu say?

BANNED: Flaming ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 02 September 2018

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

1. No
2. Nice bait you have there.

Millennials are, on average, conditioned to fear and despise organized religion because it tends towards orthodoxy. And then over the last ten years the secular left has degenerated into orthodoxy complete with antiproductive morality goals (see also: diversity quotas, SJWs, cisgender).

So in answer to your question is religion a mental illness. No. It can be used by demagogues to prey on mental weakness, but then again so can most things in this life.

Stop while you are ahead

No unless you are in a cult type of thing were clearly the leader is a bit mad and yet everyone follows blindly. I have also seen some of the positives of assisting to a congregation.

Around the Network

I say whether or not you believe in a particular religion it's comforting to think that there's more to life than the 80 or so years we have. It's comforting to think that your lost loved ones are more than just decaying husks on the ground. It's comforting to feel that there's some grand plan and that there's goodness in people's hearts.

Now, edit your OP and actually give us some content before I report you.

I believe in Ancient Aliens

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Ka-pi96 said:
SammyGiireal said:

No unless you are in a cult type of thing were clearly the leader is a bit mad and yet everyone follows blindly. I have also seen some of the positives of assisting to a congregation.

So like catholicism then? The leaders are clearly a bit mad, what with all the paedophiles and what not, yet people still follow blindly (and cover up for the paedos).

Can you be even more unnuanced in how you view Catholicism? Jezus Christ, some people...

I wouldn't say its a mental illness at all, more like weak minded or easily led.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!