By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tubgirl, Real or Fake?

Most people know of the greatness that is Tubgirl, but is it real? I think it is, I would love to meet her and just ask her: "Why and how did you come to shit in your face" Thoughts? Real or fake? Would you drink from her fountain?

Around the Network

Real...

Real Nasty.

And I'd never 'drink from her fountain'.

There are a lot of sick and demented people out there so tubgirl if real or not i'm sure a real one exists somewhere.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

Oh! And please no one post the link to it or anything like that.

And Hello AoA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed ya buddy.

I heard of Tubgirl but never watched it since watching 2girls1cup ruined alot of my fantasies and horror images in my head ........ is tubgirl worst then 2girls1cup ?

Around the Network

That s**** is nasty. And it probably real there are so messed up people like that.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
brawl4life said:
I heard of Tubgirl but never watched it since watching 2girls1cup ruined alot of my fantasies and horror images in my head ........ is tubgirl worst then 2girls1cup ?

That is horrible I'm glad I just looked it up on wikipedia

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

The real question is...

"Is bottleguy real?"

Tubgirl has got nothing on the goatse man.

Ever heard of coprophilia?